Intec Wheel

• Thread starter Aryanenzo
  • 11 comments
You can get much better wheels for under $100. The Logitech Driving Force GT is probably the best budget wheel around at the moment, it's predecessor, the Driving Force Pro is a very good wheel too and I'm sure you can find it for a much lower price than the DFGT.

Without a doubt, as others have said, get a Logitec wheel or just save to get one. Jay posted a Driving Force GT for 99$ and free shipping, if you live in the US that is, I don't know where your out of... still for 99$ it is a great deal. That's the same wheel I have, and I really like it. It replaced the older Driving Force GT from Gran Turismo 4, which I had for a long time and never had a problem with. By all means get a DFGT at least. You won't be sorry!

Damn...amazon is cheap, Best buy, targets as well as wal-mart are still asking 150$ for the DFGT..

I was looking into getting a wheel as well. The Intec is available here in the UK for about 30 pounds, it seems however that the most bang for your buck is the DFGT, but when you add a wheel stand pro to this it more than doubles the price and with Christmas just round the corner.....................:ouch:

For less than the price of the intech in the uk you can get a logitech driving force ex which is a far better wheel!

Back