Is it just me?

• Thread starter Steeda
  • 12 comments
JUGGAFISH 718
Is it just me, or does everyone on Xbox live playing PGR2 suck terribly? To explain, i was driving a Ferari 355 F1 and I beat a 911 GT2 (993) by about 36 seconds (3 laps on capitol thrill)

no, its not just you. A lot of people suck trememdously. It's fun preying on the weak isn't it?

Look around and you will find people who can hand you your ass time and again.
Then add them to your friends list.

I'll hand you your ass on a platter. I haven't played in awhile, but i did go live the other day and handed some kudos rank 10~15 players there ass. Which i should considering i'm Kudos rank 25 or 26 i believe.

Play against higher kudos rank players, weed out the little kids with the kudos rank 3, they're a waste of time and annoying as ****.

CrAcKaJaP206
I'll hand you your ass on a platter. I haven't played in awhile, but i did go live the other day and handed some kudos rank 10~15 players there ass. Which i should considering i'm Kudos rank 25 or 26 i believe.

Play against higher kudos rank players, weed out the little kids with the kudos rank 3, they're a waste of time and annoying as ****.
whats your gamer tag? im suitlandram

I play just fine. Want a real racer, race against CivicRacer07.
He'll whip you easily. He's set some of the fastest times around with LionTX. But the chances of racing them are slim as they rarely race.

Worse part about playing with noobs is the endless rear ending under braking to make some of those nasty turns, usally the first turn of the race. Which is also the first chance to pass some in a cars 4-5 classes higher :)

LaBounti
Worse part about playing with noobs is the endless rear ending under braking to make some of those nasty turns, usally the first turn of the race. Which is also the first chance to pass some in a cars 4-5 classes higher :)

That's why you have to think ahead of them. i usually brake earlier and turn a bit slower and let those retards hit the wall.

Back