Is the Gran Turismo TV content from GT5P just gone forever?

• Thread starter PVL_93_RU
  • 1 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
I remember back in the day the Prologue had a rather large library of video content both paid and free for fans of various aspects of the automotive industry - stuff like reports from the Formula Drift events, a Nurburgring 24H diary with Kaz Yamauchi himself, a documentary about the creation of the GT-R, and more, available in true HD quality and even in 60fps in some cases

However with the server shutdown for 5P and later GT5 itself, you could no longer access Gran Turismo TV, and if my memory serves me correctly the was just absent from GT6 (or at the very least the library was significantly cut down to just official trailers and stuff)

So my question is - can the content that used to be hosted and up for download/purchasable in GTTV found elsewhere? Have we lost a decent chunk of genuinely great automobile related content from the mid-00's?

A lot of content was reuploaded on the Gran Turismo youtube channel, if I recall correctly.
Otherwise various GT5P builds had videos bundled on disc - some time ago I went through the trouble of listing decryption keys.

But it does seem that regardless, some content was lost anyway, especially the ones that weren't produced by PDI.

Last edited:
Back