Is there a way I can create licence plate fonts from my Phone?

• Thread starter Colin87
  • 10 comments
England
England
I’ve created loads of custom plates in game and shared them on cars, but it’s rather time consuming. I see people upload the SVGs to game of pre created plates, which would be an absolute god send to me if I could figure out how to create them in the first place. I only have a phone. The font is Charles Wright, used in UK plates. I only have a mobile phone (iPhone) and PS5. Would be most grateful for any assistance, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_8036.jpeg
    IMG_8036.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I’ve created loads of custom plates in game and shared them on cars, but it’s rather time consuming. I see people upload the SVGs to game of pre created plates, which would be an absolute god send to me if I could figure out how to create them in the first place. I only have a phone. The font is Charles Wright, used in UK plates. I only have a mobile phone (iPhone) and PS5. Would be most grateful for any assistance, thanks.
Try this https://www.linearity.io/

You've also got this https://danmarshall.github.io/google-font-to-svg-path/

Thanks to you both, it seems like both require a credit card or payment though which I’m keen to avoid.
They're both me.

This is free. Chose your font, or upload your Charles wright font, put your text in the text box. Press download svg.

1708255718365.png

Thank you, how would I upload Charles Wright Font though? Upload from where? I’m not good at this sort of thing!

Download it to your phone from there, unzip it and upload it to the text to svg page.

Last edited:
I press “uncompress” when I press and hold on the Zip file and get this, then I’m stuck! Neither seem to contain the actual fonts. Any ideas what I do from here? Thank you!
IMG_8056.png

Last edited:
Back