Is this my GT5 disc or glitchy gameplay? (Need help!)

• Thread starter Vitzio
  • 3 comments
United States
Texas
GTP_Vitzio/vezze61
So I bought the latest DLC and I decided to try to drive the XJR-9 Jag in arcade mode at Le Sarthe. I ran two laps at Le Sarthe, and my game froze up. And for for some reason when the game freezes like this, the PS button just won't work, which means I have to reboot my PS3. No problem, right? So I turned it back on and just tried again. I got into the Jag and one minute into my first lap at Le Sarthe the game froze, again. Not to mention during both attempts at driving in arcade mode, the track dissapeared, like this:

Last edited:
Hmm......thats weird. If more bugs like these show up, I think we'll have a new patch to fix those. PD: 1 step forward, 2 steps back :indiff:
Their ideas and all are nice, but flawed....?

Hmm......thats weird. If more bugs like these show up, I think we'll have a new patch to fix those. PD: 1 step forward, 2 steps back :indiff:
Their ideas and all are nice, but flawed....?
Yes, weird and very annoying. But I think it could possibly be my disc because I always tend to have some problem like a sound glitch, loading freezes in online lobbies, black screens in the main menu and now this. So I'm also starting to think I just have a screwed up disc.

Yes, weird and very annoying. But I think it could possibly be my disc because I always tend to have some problem like a sound glitch, loading freezes in online lobbies, black screens in the main menu and now this. So I'm also starting to think I just have a screwed up disc.

Maybe a new GT5 disc solve all those problems. Or have it cleaned out or something....still, a dirty disc updating everything but not 2.03? What are we gonna see next? :crazy:

Back