JeyM's Seasonal Events

• Thread starter JeyM
  • 12 comments
JeyM
Dear players and GT fans,

Since the game is lacking a bit of events, I decided to create some myself, based on what the game currently offers. The challenges will be aligned on GT7 missions and licenses global difficulty.

Thanks to @Nenkai for the help on pictures

Enjoy and have fun.

Event 1 :

Seasonal event 1.png

Event 2 :

Seasonal event 2.png

Event 3 :

Event-3.png

Event 4 (must restart when rain ends) :

Event-4.png

Last edited:
Can't partake until Kie releases a video titled "2 MILLION CREDITS IN 2 MINUTES LAP GUIDE". Sorry.

I kid, amazing work mate. I'll give it a run and upload the video when I have some time. Figure it's more fun if I have the proof!

This is a really cool idea. Maybe a PP-restricted road car event in the future? Those are always my favourites.

Amazing work, either way. 👍

Soo where's the deadline?

I'm also curious how you did this.
The only deadline is the next update with physics changes ^^
Photoshop, Illustrator and fonts search.
Can't partake until Kie releases a video titled "2 MILLION CREDITS IN 2 MINUTES LAP GUIDE". Sorry.

I kid, amazing work mate. I'll give it a run and upload the video when I have some time. Figure it's more fun if I have the proof!
I hope that I don't need to pay you if you beat the time. 2 millions is a lot in microtransactions ^^
Surely it's better to have a proof but it's mainly a personnal challenge.
Good job man. Maybe you can give a weekend seminar to PD so they can learn the intricacies of what you did there. 😉 If it took you less than a week to make, that is God tier level work compaired to PD!
5h of image menu editing, 15mn of driving. But the Time Trial format with one car is easy to set tbh. Doing an event with PP limit and tuning isn't.

Great gold time that. Requires a good lap, but it's not overtly harsh.
Yeah, the point was to be a challenging event with the same level than the lisenses or missions ; and avoiding to be a pain for the players.

Back