Kaido Battle

does anyone know when Kaido Battle 2: Chain reaction is coming out in the usa, i heard it was supposed to come out earlier this month, but since i dont have it its not out yet. so if you know when this new genki racer will be out please tell me.

Originally posted by Nissan_Racer
does anyone know when Kaido Battle 2: Chain reaction is coming out in the usa, i heard it was supposed to come out earlier this month, but since i dont have it its not out yet. so if you know when this new genki racer will be out please tell me.
Kaido Battle 2 : Chain Reaction is NOT released yet. It's going to be released on 26th of Feb in Japan.

US release for Kaido Battle (first one) was cancelled. Who knows if the second one is coming to US at all.

FWIW, I've got Kaido Battle, and it serously rocks. I just don't see why they don't release it in US.

Get the Japanese version if you want to play it. It well worth it. I've pre-ordered Kaido Battle 2 : Chain Reaction, and it should arrive on 27th or 28th. :)

they are re-formatting it for american ps2's thats like about 95% that it will come to america. plus i know i would pay a full $50 for it, and I DID USE THE FRICKEN SEARCH BUTTON IT DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Facts:

Kaido Battle is not coming to the US.
Kaido Battle 2 is not coming to the US.
You did not use the search feature.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Facts:

hahahahahaha you said it the best. NOW IM USING ALL CAPS LIKE NISSAN RACER!!!!

:rolleyes:

jesus, i know for a fact that they are spending less money and re-formatting kaido battle2 rather than make a us version all by its self.

there is a world beyond this site, the internet is huge!!!!!! it holds many many things, by the way where do you get your info?

You don't read well, Nissan_Racer. Read post #4. I got my info from IGN. Kaido Battle 2 is out in Japan on the 26th.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Facts:

Why does everyone think these Drifting games are coming to the usa? I mean, it just got its first taste just last year in Irwindale.

Originally posted by Nissan_Racer
there is a world beyond this site, the internet is huge!!!!!! it holds many many things, by the way where do you get your info?

I think we got another 10 year....Thats ****'n great.:irked:

Latest Posts

Back