Katiegan's Photography Thread

Discussion in 'Photography & Image Editing' started by Katiegan, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Katiegan

Premium
    United Kingdom Huddersfield
    PSN:Katiegan

Welcome to Katiegan's Photography Thread!

Hey guys! Welcome to my little corner of my photography. I'm a hobbyist photographer, not a professional, or a student, just a hobbyist. I'm only 14, and I have a bridge camera, so don't expect to see any David Bailey style shots. My camera is a Nikon Coolpix L120, I have no fancy lenses for it, and at the time of typing this little introduction, no tripod. It's just me and my camera. Nothing here is edited, only for the occasional rotation or watermark if I feel like it. I hope you enjoy my little gallery!

Tulips
    [​IMG]

Hiding
    [​IMG]

Daffodils
    [​IMG]

For The Fallen

[​IMG]

Orange Tabby

[​IMG]

Grey Tabby

[​IMG]

Something Over There

[​IMG]

Defeated

[​IMG]

Control You

[​IMG]

Pigeon

[​IMG]

Pigeon 2

[​IMG]

More photos will be added soon!
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  2. Camaroyenko

United States Indiana
    PSN:camaroyenko

Epic!
  3. Cano

Premium
    Mexico Cephiro

I like the orange cat, the light and warm colors of everything in sight makes the pic.
  4. Katiegan

Premium
    United Kingdom Huddersfield
    PSN:Katiegan

Cheers guys!

Tomorrow I'm off to Wales for the week, so when I come back I'll probably have a load more photos to show you. :D

Also, if you want to see other artistic things of mine, you can take a look at my deviantART gallery. I'm a lot more active on there too.
  5. Blitz187

Premium
    Netherlands 020 A'dam
    PSN:Blitz187

Flower shots look great :tup: Very crisp and colors pop!
  6. photonrider

Premium
    Canada Canada
    PSN:photonrider

If, at fourteen, you are taking such great shots - what would you be doing fourteen years from now? Amazing work for your age. Almost every shot there is worthy of comment - but the one that stood out most for me was the orange tabby looking over the strand of barbed wire. A perfect slice of time . . . and one that could change in a pico-second; in fact as quick as a cat. :)
    The boots, the pigeon, the bugs-eye view of dandelion - all good shots.
    Good work, and hoping to see more!
    Cheers,
    Harry.