Kool Idea!

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 12 comments
You now how it says who last posted in a forum the link on the persons name goes to their profile.....

Is there a way to get it to go to the thread.....beacause it may be in a Sub Forum....

------------------------------
I don't know if this is a good idea or not I am devided on my suggestion....

Originally posted by gigo
You now how it says who last posted in a forum the link on the persons name goes to their profile.....

Is there a way to get it to go to the thread.....beacause it may be in a Sub Forum....

------------------------------
I don't know if this is a good idea or not I am devided on my suggestion....

It should be relatively easy to just go in that forum and find it if you want. Alertanetly, you can go to the last post from their profile, though this won't always be the same as what you're suggesting.

True...True...

Well why just a have name there why not a link as well?

Call me lazy yes I know it is a stupid idea not kool!

You can quickly go to the last post in a forum by clicking on the
lastpost.gif
icon next to any forum. vB3 will expand upon this feature by including the title of the most recent thread.

Originally posted by Jordan
You can quickly go to the last post in a forum by clicking on the
lastpost.gif
icon next to any forum. vB3 will expand upon this feature by including the title of the most recent thread.

could this mean GTP 6 will be coming next year :confused: :lol:

So, when will vb3 be released?
There still isn't any set date from the developers on vB 3, although private beta testing is beginning. I personally think it will be released in its final, stable version around April or May, but that is pure speculation at this point.

could this mean GTP 6 will be coming next year
vB 3 is the third generation of our forum software. I will encorporate new features of vB3 into GTP5 - there will not be a complete re-launch of the site.

Back