Lambo Gallardo

airbagtelex
Does anyone have a good tune for this car? I know you need it for a couple races, I would have thought everyone would have had to buy it....and yet I see no tune for it.

Here Are My Tuning Options For The Gallardo
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Window Weight Reduction

Carbon Hood (Body Or Black Colour)

Rigidity Improvment

Sports ECU

Engine Stage 3

Sports Intake Manifold

Racing Air Filter

Sports Exhaust Manifold

Catalytic Converter Sports

Titanium Exhaust

Fully Customizible Tranmission (Max Speed 242)

Twin Plate Clutch

Semi Racing Flywheel

Fully Customsible LSD

Carbon Propeller Shaft

Height Adjustible Sports Suspension

Medium Racing Tires

Handling: Good But Rare Fishtailing

Speed: 220+mph

BHP: 715

This Will Be VERY Expensive

Here It Is

zOpKcl.jpg

Last edited:
You posted basically no information other than "buy all the parts you can"...

OP, don't listen to this downie.

What you need for the Gallardo race is a nice set of Racing Tires, a Torque Sensing Center Differential and maybe Stage 2 or 3 Engine upgrades.

If you don't want to win by a mile get the Medium Racing tires.

Set the Torque Sensing Center Differential to 25Front/75Rear to make it handle like a RWD and get rid of the horrible under steer.

To be honest this car is very poor for the cost, you won't want to fallow Humpty dumpty's advice and pour cash into it when you're only going to use it for a few races.

Last edited:
You posted basically no information other than "buy all the parts you can"...

OP, don't listen to this downie.

What you need for the Gallardo race is a nice set of Racing Tires, a Torque Sensing Center Differential and maybe Stage 2 or 3 Engine upgrades.

If you don't want to win by a mile get the Medium Racing tires.

Set the Torque Sensing Center Differential to 25Front/75Rear to make it handle like a RWD and get rid of the horrible under steer.

To be honest this car is very poor for the cost, you won't want to fallow Humpty dumpty's advice and pour cash into it when you're only going to use it for a few races.

Agreed

I'd at most do the 2,000cr tune and just put some racing slicks on it (If I'm still struggling)

Its not really poor for the cost, its one of my favs. Admittedly the R8 and Scuderia are faster, but I quite enjoy it. It holds the same time as my Scuderia on the Nurb I believe. Mines fully modded too.

From what I saw, the Gallardo doesn't need racing tires to absolutely obliterate both the Lambo event and the Gallardo event...

Mine's at 59x hp (yay break-in) on sports soft tires with just the basics (suspension and drivetrain, stock trans though)... I drove like trash and won by a reasonably large margin.

Back