Less Turismo 7

• Thread starter Stakado
  • 9 comments
pof
Don't you get the feeling that the game has many prototypes, VGTs, street version race cars, tuned cars from professional workshops, but few touring cars?
It is being improved with things like the BMW M2 or the Alfa GTM, but there is still a long way to go.
What is your opinion?

I do not understand you, I am not referring to vintage cars, but there are dozens of modern touring cars that could be included such as the 2022 Nissan Sentra, the 2022 Ford Mondeo or the 2022 Peugeot 308
It is I who didn’t understand your post initially and posted before realizing and lashing out at you.

My apologies.

At first I just took it as another one of numerous threads created saying the same complaints over and over, despite more cars always being obviously best, The GT angle to it makes it different enough conversation I guess.

To track back and answer with some substance for you, I’d venture to speculate with ACC having the official GT series sprint and endurance licensing, and AC2 scheduled for 2024 release, we unfortunately might see some of those exclusive to another tittle. Or worse, we start to see licensing wars for cars between game devs that has lead GT7 & GTSport to be Lotus free despite leaked data.

I think the hope and desire for more cars is obvious and doesn’t need to be stated.

I do not understand you, I am not referring to vintage cars, but there are dozens of modern touring cars that could be included such as the 2022 Nissan Sentra, the 2022 Ford Mondeo or the 2022 Peugeot 308
Yes, there are hundreds if not thousands of cars that could have would have should have been included in the game. There are also a dozen "I want these cars in the game" threads, which you very easily could have posted in.
It is I who didn’t understand your post initially and posted before realizing and lashing out at you.

[...]

I think the hope and desire for more cars is obvious and doesn’t need to be stated.
To the contrary, @Nightwing24 . I think you understood @Stakado perfectly with your "My opinion is dead horses should never be beat" comment, because this thread is yet another "I wish these cars were in the game" thread. Just like the dozen others. But everyone feels their opinion is special enough to get its own thread, I guess.

I assume you’re talking about road cars rather than grand touring cars. I haven’t counted, but it doesn’t feel like they are underrepresented compared to other types of cars.

I wished this game had circuit-spec touring cars in it, if this game gets ported to PC, I wanted it to have proper hardcore Sim Racing driving model/physics.

I wished this game had circuit-spec touring cars in it, if this game gets ported to PC, I wanted it to have proper hardcore Sim Racing driving model/physics.
Sim phyics, driving adjustable views, comparable force feed back, adjustable field of view and so much more like realistic damage compared to other Sims will never happen for the GT series.

If they had the goals in mind, they would all ready be in the game. Project Cars has proved it can be done for console.

Long time GT fan, however have moved on to pc Sim racing.

Sim phyics, driving adjustable views, comparable force feed back, adjustable field of view and so much more like realistic damage compared to other Sims will never happen for the GT series.

If they had the goals in mind, they would all ready be in the game. Project Cars has proved it can be done for console.

Long time GT fan, however have moved on to pc Sim racing.
Perhaps Polyphony Digital should work on an entirely new spin-off instalment of GT and exclusive to PC.

I can see that GT7 and Forza Motorsport Reboot's visual damage model is not so accurate, I guess the respective car manufacturers don't like seeing their virtual cars having ultra-realistic visual damage in eye-candied racing games.

Edit: Meanwhile in the proper hardcore Sim Racing games like iRacing, Automobilista 2, rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa Competizione their respective developers spend less budget on graphics compared to Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo) & Turn 10 (Forza Motorsport) as they are more focused on driving model/physics accuracy to the real world.

Last edited:
Back