Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
This is a wonderful tune Paulie, I modified it slightly and got her to 1'59.801 shortly. My best time with my tune before was 1'59.706. I say it won't be long before I'll out run that time. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Nice! đź‘Ť

I will have to give it a try sometime soon :)

Paulie this tune is really good but i think the 5speed gearbox is holding it up, i've mixed your tune with mine and improved my pb after few laps.
Thank you dude :)

FAK
Paulie this tune is really good but i think the 5speed gearbox is holding it up, i've mixed your tune with mine and improved my pb after few laps.
Thank you dude :)

I got the opposite result with my original gear box FAK. It's also a five speed with the same final drive ratio, but 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are slightly higher. I tried it with Pauly suspension, but i was just about the same or a bit slower. I jumped back on Pauly's gearing and managed a 1'59.670s last night. Also had a time of 1'59.401, but I cut the first corner before the over pass a bit too much and got red flagged.:scared: Great tune none the less.

imho the second gear is a bit too long,its kinda dead @ the hairpin and with 5 gears gbox you can't make it shorter enough without ruining the ratio.
This gearing is good for sector 1 and 3, better than my 6 speed but not enough overall.
Anyway this tune is awesome, now my average lap is .59 flat/low pb 58.7
TLD FTW :)

I was going to chirp in yesterday that optimal gearing can often differ from driver to driver dependant on each drivers driving style and quirks.

To you guys that put time and effort here, I just wanna say thank you. My times have really improved since I began using your tunes. It has made my racing easier and much more competitive.

Once again, thank you.

darrenpeetham05

FAK
imho the second gear is a bit too long,its kinda dead @ the hairpin and with 5 gears gbox you can't make it shorter enough without ruining the ratio.
This gearing is good for sector 1 and 3, better than my 6 speed but not enough overall.
Anyway this tune is awesome, now my average lap is .59 flat/low pb 58.7
TLD FTW :)

I'm going to give you're idea a go. I can't seem to maintain a consistent lap time. I did muster up a 1'59.229s though with Paulie's gearing.

Hey just want to stop by and say thanks for all the awesome tunes. The TLD NSX R is great, I used that setup all day on Suzuka 700pp 10 lappers. I ran a 2.02.4XX and I have to say thats the fastest I have ran in any nsx. I know It might not be the fastest and Im far from the best, but it was break through for me and thanks alot, felt real good to win some races today! cant wait to try out some more tunes tommorow đź‘Ť

You're welcome, thanks for giving our tunes a go and letting us know how it went.:)

Hi paulie,

I just wanted to say a big thankyou for the Ferrari California Tune. I only got online a few weeks ago to start the online events and everyone seemed faster than me. I went on the fuji 700pp class with the Ferrari and smoked everyone. Also this was in PRO mode, which i never usually drive as with a controller the cars are to hard to handle, but you made everything work so well.
I then tried your R35 Tune for Suzuka and managed to keep up with the ford gt tuned & Amuse's etc..
Please keep the good work up and looking forward to the new game and your insights!

Thanks, I really appreciate it.đź‘Ť:) At this stage what I have in mind for GT5 will make this whole Prologue-based era of our garage look completely half-arsed.:)

-Lion's Den Performance News-
Test Track Under Construction

Today Lion's Den Performance announces that with the funds raised over the past couple of years, we have invested in creating a top secret test track. We hope to be able to include a wide variety of corners and straights so as we can best test our Predator Editions, as well as provide a reference lap time with our Predator Editions, to give you an idea of how fast it is compared to our other tunes, that can't be compared with outside tunes due to driver skill differences. Not only that, but at this stage it is possible to consider we will accept exclusive challenges on our test track, if you think your car is good enough to beat one of ours on our home turf. At this present point in time, we have elected the running name of Panthera's Gauntlet, but are open to suggestions if you have a better name in mind.

Lion's Den Performance Prologue Epilogue
I'd just like to take the time to thank everyone for the huge amount of support Dragonistic and I received in creating tunes for GT5:P. With this thread in particular coming to a close in a couple of weeks, I'd like to assure everyone that LDP will be in GT5 in full force.đź‘Ť Be sure to watch out for an entirely new format which will hopefully look more professional and try to keep things as easy to read as possible given the amount of extra complexity GT5 tuning will offer. Also watch out for the LDP Classic Touring Cars series. Original plans for a V8 Supercars International series and Super Six Championship support category have been indefinitely put on hold until I decide if there are even eneough cars in those categories of vehicles to make a championship from. As already mentioned, LDP will create a new test track to be known as Panthera's Gauntlet, where we'll not only tune cars, but test them for pace and provide lap times (primarily on Predator Editions) to give you a pace reference. It should also be known that request cars will initially be suspended while we get on our feet ourselves in the game, and that since we'll be busy beavers, when requests are opened we'll expect a proper review of one of our existing models before creating one for you.
So once again, thanks for all the great memories in Prologue.:cheers:

Thanks for all your hard work Paulie and Dragonistic :cheers: I will definately be checking out LDP when GT5 launches to pick up some new race cars for myself đź‘Ť

Mines LDP34 GTR[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
(634bhp) (450ft-lbs) (1152kg) (800 PP)

Performance:

Power: +6
Weight: 86%
Tyres: R3/R3
Downforce: 20/35
(Note: You may prefer 20/33 with 85% weight)

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates: 6/4
Damper: 5/7
Toe: -0.17/+0.12
Camber: 2.4/1.7

Brake Balance: 6/4

Max Turn Angle: 50 (Sixaxis users may wish to change this)

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.240
2nd: 2.090
3rd: 1.628
4th: 1.312
5th: 1.066
6th: 0.875
Final: 3.360

i still don't get it with some ur setting Like:
1. power +6 is it mean from standard i only upgrade +6?
2. weight 86% is it mean i have to buy weight reduction to 3 level?
3. spring rate 6/4 make me confuse cause the spring rate cannot set to 6 and 4?
4. the gear ratios can't set exactly same like yours.

sorry for my stuppid question, i'm still new at gt5 game. tks.​

I own a 1969 Isuzu Bellett, that I brought back from Tokyo in 1985. I'm thinking about having a friend put a different engine in it (the original 1600GT is frozen up after being in storage for quit a few years) and wondered if anyone had any ideas what would fit or has any suggestions. Just looking to get it back on the road...would like a 5th gear for the highways here in Texas. Thanks, BIGDOG

Back