Loading Issue at Bathurst

Spain
Spain
saoroFP
I bought a digital version and after playing for a while it was the turn for Bathurst. However I can't load the track, it gets stuck in loading symbol and it doesn't load the track. I can cancel with O button and keep playing other tracks. What could be the problem? Can I reinstall just the track? What should I do?

I bought a digital version and after playing for a while it was the turn for Bathurst. However I can't load the track, it gets stuck in loading symbol and it doesn't load the track. I can cancel with O button and keep playing other tracks. What could be the problem? Can I reinstall just the track? What should I do?
have you updated to 1.10? Because I'm pretty sure Bathurst had a lot of issues pre 1.10, but I think they fixed most of them...

What version do you have? 1.09 was supposed to fix this.

Edit: Tree'd by @Chameleon9000.

Have you tried restarting your PS3?

Yes I think i've updated and restarted
Try deleting your game data and reinstalling it. Your saves will be safe as they're in another folder. You can find your game data in the Game Data Utility folder at XMB > Game > Game Data Utility.

Try deleting your game data and reinstalling it. Your saves will be safe as they're in another folder. You can find your game data in the Game Data Utility folder at XMB > Game > Game Data Utility.
But I dont know if I can do that it was a gift bought from a private seller and I am
Not supposed to delete all the game (is this what you mean? Deleting the whole game and reinstalling it?)

But I dont know if I can do that it was a gift bought from a private seller and I am
Not supposed to delete all the game (is this what you mean? Deleting the whole game and reinstalling it?)
Yes, it will completely uninstall the game, though as long as you have the disc handy, you can uninstall and reinstall it as you please.

Yes, it will completely uninstall the game, though as long as you have the disc handy, you can uninstall and reinstall it as you please.
It is a digital version. I dont think I can do that, otherwise my game could be blocked. Thats why the seller told my friend

It is a digital version. I dont think I can do that, otherwise my game could be blocked. Thats why the seller told my friend
Is it on your PS Store account? If so, then you should be able to reinstall it from the Purchases section of the Store. Besides, if you could install it, there's no way you'd not be able to reinstall it, though I do wonder how you were able to obtain a digital copy from a private seller.

Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention: if reinstalling doesn't work, it may just be your PS3. GT6 seems to behave slightly differently from console to console, so if it doesn't work with your system then it's something you'll have to deal with.

Is it on your PS Store account? If so, then you should be able to reinstall it from the Purchases section of the Store. Besides, if you could install it, there's no way you'd not be able to reinstall it, though I do wonder how you were able to obtain a digital copy from a private seller.

Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention: if reinstalling doesn't work, it may just be your PS3. GT6 seems to behave slightly differently from console to console, so if it doesn't work with your system then it's something you'll have to deal with.

Some people buy this copies and then they transfer it to your account. But it was a gift I dont know much. I'll try anyway. Just a last question, is it possible to reinstall a track?

Some people buy this copies and then they transfer it to your account. But it was a gift I dont know much. I'll try anyway. Just a last question, is it possible to reinstall a track?
No - to reinstall one part of the game, you have to reinstall all of it.

Is there a way to delete just the updates but not the game itself?
Not without uninstalling the game.

If you have a bit of money to spare, I'd buy a physical copy, uninstall the digital version, and then reinstall the game from the disc. As I said, though, the game behaves differently from system to system, so it may just be your PS3.

It can't be done. I can't reinstall the game from my account.
Hold on. Have you tried to access your downloads from the main page of the Store? The option is at the bottom of the menu on the left.

No I have not. Or at least Inñ dont think so. I was trying from the xmb menu
Since it's a digital copy you should be able to access it from the Store. If you can see it there, go ahead and uninstall it, then re-download it from your "View Downloads" page.

strange as it is... I posted to another thread that having a disc copy of the game... I cannot load the rainmasters (IA) races.. because it does the same thing... blocks at the loading screen... sometimes I can get out and choose another option, but sometimes I get stuck at the Black screen GT loading screen... I have to shut down the unit with the power switch at the back of it. Anything similar OP?

strange as it is... I posted to another thread that having a disc copy of the game... I cannot load the rainmasters (IA) races.. because it does the same thing... blocks at the loading screen... sometimes I can get out and choose another option, but sometimes I get stuck at the Black screen GT loading screen... I have to shut down the unit with the power switch at the back of it. Anything similar OP?
I'm not the OP, but GT6 is notorious for having issues with old, "fat" PS3s. Try reinstalling from the disc. If that doesn't work, then it may just be your console.

Back