Logitech Momo Racing Wheel

• Thread starter JaxeN
  • 18 comments
I've been searching through the forums looking to see what steering wheel everyone praises here and i see that alot of people here like the Logitech MOMO wheel. I just bought Need for Speed Underground for PC and i really enjoy the arcade style racing. Im planning on buying a new wheel now. Im basically looking for something under $200CAD that has a shifting knob and is great for drifting. I dont have a PS2 at the moment, got an xbox instead. Is this the momo wheel everyone is talking about:

10021126.jpg

That's the MOMO racing force wheel. It doesn't work with the PS2. It's for the PC.

The best wheel is the MOMO Force.
619379-elec_lg-resized200.jpg

It's primarily for the PC, but it works with GT3 but it doesn't work with many other games. (According to Logitech, it's a fluke that it works with GT3)
They are quite hard to get hold of now tho'

Originally posted by quicksilver1122
There isn't a racing wheel out there that works for PC and PS2 is there? Preferably GT4 or Gt3?

Yeah - the GT Force works on the PC and PS2. I think the Driving Force does - check the list.

The racing wheel works with V8 race driver but when you start off it always steers to the right but when it stops its great fun especialy at bathurst with an AC cobra.

Ive got the momo racing wheel with NFSU and its great! too bad it dont work with GT3 though :(. But its aewsome wheel

momo force is the shiz. i got mine from newegg.com when they were discontinued. $115, they might still have some.

Originally posted by vat_man
Yeah - the GT Force works on the PC and PS2. I think the Driving Force does - check the list.

Is there a wheel that works with GT3 and PC games like F1 2002?

Originally posted by TsLeng
Is there a wheel that works with GT3 and PC games like F1 2002?

Yeah...this one does...
2709.jpg

Logitech® Driving Force™ Pro
Part Number 963293-0403
US-Dollars: $149.99

Originally posted by Tek
Yeah...this one does...
2709.jpg

Logitech® Driving Force™ Pro
Part Number 963293-0403
US-Dollars: $149.99

Oh, I see. So, its fully compatible with GT3(which I can see on the wheel) and also PC.

I may get this 1. But it is a little pricey.

Hi all! New to this board. Info about the GT Force Pro wheel is what lured me here. After reading that the wheel is compatible for PCs with the latest Logitech wheel drivers, I ran out to Best Buy to get mine. I've used the wheel w/ GT3 and NFS Underground (PC) and I love it! The wheel works great with the drivers available in the Logitech website.

Latest Posts

Back