Look inside: rare muscle cars and rx7s

United States
watersfootball72
6 pack cuda, pretty much every rx7 out there, ss69 Camaro, also have some other rare muscle cars and some good tuned cars under a mil, hmu with wut u want, I'm looking for anything really but my main goal is red with black stripes '70 Chevelle

I'm Currently Looking For A Standard Tuxedo Black 1969 Camaro SS Let Me Know If You Have One & What You Want For It

Just a headsup, try and stay away from text speech in the threads, The Mods frown on that. Check the Acceptable Use Policy for further elaboration on this. A quick example; U is not acceptable. :gtplanet:

Last edited:
If I could understand or read what you said It may be helpful...as PitCrew stated above. And you have already posted elsewhere regards the red Chevelle, and there are answers there.

Do you have any 1970 Chevelle SS-454's? I'm looking specifically for a red one with black stripes...

There Is No Need For Multiple Threads That Can Be Put In One Post & Everyone On Here Does Not Use "txtspeak" If You're Racing Online,Different Story.

I have the '70 Chevelle (red with black stripes) Currently looking for a '71 cuda in 'formal black' My PSN is 'Clyde306' if you want to arrange a trade.

Back