Looking for a "REAL" player/friend

thechadmartinez
someone who is willing to give out his cell number. I need a player to have online 1 on 1 racing, photoshooting, etc.. add me up

Please define the 'etc' as I'd like further clarity before I finally come the decision of definitely no, not in a million years.

i knew i would get lots of replies like those.. alright, then friend requests it is.. i just want good races.. cause the whole time i had gt5 (since the day it came out), i have only played maybe 20 real races.. i thought having a friend/player would boost my online experience.. anyone just add me if you play nice and clean races.. thanks!

thechadmartinez
i knew i would get lots of replies like those.. alright, then friend requests it is.. i just want good races.. cause the whole time i had gt5 (since the day it came out), i have only played maybe 20 real races.. i thought having a friend/player would boost my online experience.. anyone just add me if you play nice and clean races.. thanks!

Check leagues and clubs sub forum
There are plenty of race either daily or weekly.
Find something you like.

now that's better :)

Back