looking for a tuner to help

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 2 comments
Australia
Murray Bridge
ItzRacing
Hi, I am looking for someone to be a test driver to help setup various cars I am racing in online series. I believe I am a reasonable driver however I know I am rubbish at setups. I'm hoping I can find someone who will be willing to fine tune cars for each track I race on.

the cars I am currently racing are the Mercedes SLS Amg Gt3 @ 552hp and 1360kg in the Australian GT series and an Opel Calibra TC @ 400hp and 1080kg in the Track Stars Series.

I should also add I am capable of giving feedback of how a car is reacting as well to help assist in providing setups.

Unfortunately, I can not help you as I am not skilled at tuning. To be honest, I don't even really try. I'm so new to Gran Turismo in general that when I purchase a car and am looking to improve performance, I immediately just go to the Tuning website directory and/or this forum to apply a tune from a couple of the well known tuners here on GTP.

May I suggest trying to find a tune here at:

https://sites.google.com/site/gt6tunes/home

Keep in mind that the website owner recently archived all tunes that were created before version 1.09...So, when you click a category you might not find a tune for the car you're looking for. If that is the case, just click on the Archive heading. Trust me, many tunes created under older versions of GT6 still work just fine on v1.11. I use those tunes every day. Yes, they can probably be adjusted some, but every tune should be adjusted to fit your driving style anyway. They're good starting points for sure...

Good luck!

Hi, I am looking for someone to be a test driver to help setup various cars I am racing in online series. I believe I am a reasonable driver however I know I am rubbish at setups. I'm hoping I can find someone who will be willing to fine tune cars for each track I race on.

the cars I am currently racing are the Mercedes SLS Amg Gt3 @ 552hp and 1360kg in the Australian GT series and an Opel Calibra TC @ 400hp and 1080kg in the Track Stars Series.

I should also add I am capable of giving feedback of how a car is reacting as well to help assist in providing setups.

- for it seems incredible'm taking a step, PP 601 GT3 with 1,390 kg, and 542 HP on motor mount panorama circuit, and I'm better with current pole 2: 04,575, try to say something to improve.

. http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570753723_04

-
this tune was done in Ver. Update Details (1.09).
but I already have to Mount Panorama circuit.:cheers:👍

Last edited:
Back