Lutecia Renault Racecar

Lutecia Renault Racecar - Your feelings?

• Love it.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Never heard of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This thread makes me want one badly!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
ej7uhw.jpg

I've lately been playing GT5, and I recently bought a Lutecia Renault racecar. I'm absolutely loving the car, and I'm in a one-make race as I type this. The car makes me want to start a series of one-make racing just for this car. Its a hidden gem in the UCD. If you're like me, you put off buying it for a while for a reason or two, but you've recently bought it because the feeling of "why the heck not" was too great. :D

These are my thoughts on the car, but I want to know yours. Fire away with what you think. :)

NOTE: I might just have a video of the car added in to this OP later. ;)

Last edited:
I couldn't do a series of racing these things even with GT5 servers open since I can't connect my PS3 online, but do you think I should start a series?

I'd ensure I would have every AI car a fair chance of winning, but I'm not sure how. Power limiter on my car, maybe. :confused:

I couldn't do a series of racing these things even with GT5 servers open since I can't connect my PS3 online, but do you think I should start a series?

I'd ensure I would have every AI car a fair chance of winning, but I'm not sure how. Power limiter on my car, maybe. :confused:
Yea you should start a series :)

Yea you should start a series :)
Thanks mate. I'm thinking 20-30 laps each race, tire wear and fuel consumption on, and whatever else comes to my mind. However, due to the lack of a direct capturing device, the videos won't be all that good, but still good enough to see what's going on. :indiff:

I'm nervous to make this post, but I have one third of the schedule worked out, which is the race venues. Not to go too deep into details, but some of the tracks are Nurburgring GP/F, Monza, Laguna Seca, etc. I made sure to include as best tracks as I could. Expect some type of media to be added to the OP later, and maybe even a link to the series.

Before I close this post, I'd like to give a shoutout to @Lubeify100 for giving me the extra nudge in making a series. Cheers to both him, and the rest of you! :cheers:

I'm nervous to make this post, but I have one third of the schedule worked out, which is the race venues. Not to go too deep into details, but some of the tracks are Nurburgring GP/F, Monza, Laguna Seca, etc. I made sure to include as best tracks as I could. Expect some type of media to be added to the OP later, and maybe even a link to the series.

Before I close this post, I'd like to give a shoutout to @Lubeify100 for giving me the extra nudge in making a series. Cheers to both him, and the rest of you! :cheers:
You're welcome! Can't wait to see the end result :)

Back