Make Your Own Livery (For Fun)

• Thread starter wvmgmidget
  • 23 comments
United States
United States
monkeylima
If GT6 ever gets a livery editor what would you make and what car would you use? Be creative but also be appropriate. Please don't hate on the designs of others. I appologize if this has been done before

If we could do it to race spec cars, I'd make the RE Amemiya look like Import tuner challenge's White Charisma
RX7 White Charisma.jpg

How can I get for blank templates of cars that are in GT6? Is because when I searched in Google, I didn't find them interesting and decent. :(

I would love to make my Ferrari 458 Italia GT3, Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 and Chevrolet Camaro SS GT3 cars look like actual race cars. Lots of stickers. Sponsorships plastered on the body of the car.

How can I get for blank templates of cars that are in GT6? Is because when I searched in Google, I didn't find them interesting and decent. :(

I presume it's possible to take a photo of a car in GT6 then delete the body colour in GIMP (by masking off all of the bits you don't want painted and removing the body colour as the alpha channel). Then you should have all of the highlights/shading over a transparent section of the image.

Like this: (Livery is rubbish because it was my first try and there are pretty much 0 highlights because I used a white car)
12228568575_0c5433953c.jpg

Well, I'm trying to make one livery of BMW Z4 M Coupe but I cannot find an decent template of this car :(

You can either shot your own pictures in GT6 (for instance a blank white one) or google something like "BMW Z4 side view" (and other views you might need).

With the livery editor on games like Forza and TXR3, I made licence plates and carbon fiber designs. If we ever get one in the game I hope we can do something like this...

VIP.fw.png

Doubt we'd get one though. :indiff:

Back