Making GT5 Even More Realistic- Ferrari F10 @ Suzuka

• Thread starter thash1127
  • 2 comments
During the 2010 Japanese Grand Prix qualifying session Fernando Alonso set a time of 1m 31.352s with a trap speed of 307.1 KPH (190.4mph). The speed trap is located immediately after the 130R corner. To make the game more realistic I put the power limiter of the F10 at 85%, the downforce is default. Than I used what I thought would be the most difficult tire choice but still a realistic challenge, sports Hard tires. The F10 has fresh oil, car wash, and enough miles to fully break the engine in.

Follow link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPdvBnky7g

During the 2010 Japanese Grand Prix qualifying session Fernando Alonso set a time of 1m 31.352s with a trap speed of 307.1 KPH (190.4mph). The speed trap is located immediately after the 130R corner. To make the game more realistic I put the power limiter of the F10 at 85%, the downforce is default. Than I used what I thought would be the most difficult tire choice but still a realistic challenge, sports Hard tires. The F10 has fresh oil, car wash, and enough miles to fully break the engine in.

Follow link to video:

Formula GT and F1 Ferrari have no simulation for sports and comfort tires.sorry

That's some great driving Man, very cool. I'm pretty upset the Ferrari F1 cars won't be making a return for GT6. Driving them in GT5 was a real highlight.

Back