[me] walks around, thinks of an idea [/me]

• Thread starter Dutchnik
  • 8 comments
[me] walks around, thinks of an idea [/me]

Yep, me tags, i dont know if it's a possibility on these boards, but they're there to show you what your doing, instead of going

Boom bash boom..

you go:

Dutchnik slaps (so and so) with large trout.

They are found on other boards, so i was wondering why not here?

That's an IRC tag...doesn't work on Forums/message boards, at least none that I'm aware of.

NoQuarter
That's an IRC tag...doesn't work on Forums/message boards, at least none that I'm aware of.

Advertsing isnt allowed here as on most boards, but it does come on some message boards.

I would like to show it, but that would probably be against regulations.

None of the Premier GT forums, which use either vBulletin, myPHP, or some variation of those, use IRC tags...if there's a Forum/Message board that does, it's quite unusual, at least among GT message boards.

I don't think it's the greatest idea really. Like NoQuarter said, it's an IRC tag, and we're quite fine being a non-chatroom style forum here.

Dutchnik
Advertsing isnt allowed here as on most boards, but it does come on some message boards.

I would like to show it, but that would probably be against regulations.

You're allowed to post the address of another site if it's relevant to a discussion you're having. This thread is a clear example of where it is appropriate to post a link to another forum. You need us to see what you're getting at.

I've seen this before, but I really don't care much for it and don't have any plans of adding it here.

Back