mercedes black edition

• Thread starter tchavo60
  • 15 comments
I’ve got it too. Bought it on Praiano recommendation. I think it was a joke because it’s a complete and utter pile of **** as far as I’m concerned. Beautiful car but just impossible to drive. I play with no tcs no stability control no abs, been playing religiously since GT original and I can do **** all with that car. Iplay with controller on the harder difficulty level and haven’t had much problem completing all menus and almost done all the WTC races with the pit stops. Can’t wait till Kaz lets us sell our cars. I would gift it to someone if I could.
Pile of 💩 IMO. Maybe just needs the genius tuner that is Praiano to sort a tune for it. Any suggestions for a tune would be welcome.

I’ve got it too. Bought it on Praiano recommendation. I think it was a joke because it’s a complete and utter pile of ** as far as I’m concerned. Beautiful car but just impossible to drive. I play with no tcs no stability control no abs, been playing religiously since GT original and I can do ** all with that car. Iplay with controller on the harder difficulty level and haven’t had much problem completing all menus and almost done all the WTC races with the pit stops. Can’t wait till Kaz lets us sell our cars. I would gift it to someone if I could.
Pile of 💩 IMO. Maybe just needs the genius tuner that is Praiano to sort a tune for it. Any suggestions for a tune would be welcome.
I have a tune for 800, it's not pro by any account but I've won the GT World cup with it handily. The downside is that it's bloody expensive to test.

I have a tune for 800, it's not pro by any account but I've won the GT World cup with it handily. The downside is that it's bloody expensive to test.
I would love to see it if you can post it. Tuning isn’t my thing. Not the patience for it. Poor cars done the least miles out them all and I have over a hundred now. Thanks in advance. 🙏

SHARE_20220414_0250120.jpeg
SHARE_20220414_0250141.jpeg

This works wonders for me. It's based on the rough outline from another poster here so I can't take all credit. I have the carbon prop shaft but I doubt that will make or break the tune.

Comfortable wins in the final cup for sure. Nice fun car to drive also. I use the standard ABS on TCS 1 everything else off.

View attachment 1137676View attachment 1137677
This works wonders for me. It's based on the rough outline from another poster here so I can't take all credit. I have the carbon prop shaft but I doubt that will make or break the tune.

Comfortable wins in the final cup for sure. Nice fun car to drive also. I use the standard ABS on TCS 1 everything else off.
Body part specs ? Cant adjust rear downforce.

That car drives great, straight out of the box. All I did was make a few transmission tweaks.
I don’t understand it when people say this. Maybe I got a built on a Friday afternoon car. I don’t use Traction or stability control so it’s maybe that but I found it terrible.

Adding all the Racing gear and Racing softs I’ve now got it lapping at GT3 pace at Laguna Seca so starting to see the appeal. Out the box it certainly wasn’t for me anyway.7 🍻@CamPatUK

Last edited:
I don't use any of that either just abs. But that's about the only car I didn't touch the suspension on.
Just added all the Racing gear and soft race tyres and it’s GT3 pace now. I always kinda feel that soft tyres just cover **** up as stick Racing soft on anything makes a huge difference. Starting to kinda enjoy it now though.

I don’t understand it when people say this. Maybe I got a built on a Friday afternoon car. I don’t use Traction or stability control so it’s maybe that but I found it terrible.

Adding all the Racing gear and Racing softs I’ve now got it lapping at GT3 pace at Laguna Seca so starting to see the appeal. Out the box it certainly wasn’t for me anyway.7 🍻@CamPatUK
Did you add a wing? I think I have full lips, skirt, diffuser and tail.

I'll try to get a shot later. Glad it's handling for you though. You can earn back 800k with it on the final menu cup.

Did you add a wing? I think I have full lips, skirt, diffuser and tail.

I'll try to get a shot later. Glad it's handling for you though. You can earn back 800k with it on the final menu cup.
Yeah I used the wing and copied your aero settings.

Quicker money with the Sardegna road race and the Tomahawk Tokyo. I do still run that last Championship sometimes though. Grinding for the legendary 3 group c cars. Got the 787b already. It’s glorious on Le Mans without the chicanes.

There's faster money for sure but I don't have time to grind. I'd rather just get stuff later. Pretty sure I can complete the invites and get the 787b without much struggle.

Back