Mic_Col GT5 replay edits. Latest: Lexus IS-F RM series, race 2 - Tokyo (Reverse)

• Thread starter Mic_Col
  • 5 comments
Australia
Gold Coast
Mick_C_1080
I'm going to start a thread of my own for the GT5 video edits that I do.

I try to edit these videos so that they have a natural TV feel to them. I grab the replay footage from different angles, focusing on an incident here, or a good clean battle there.

I then edit these separate clips of footage together to give the whole thing a feeling of being 'TV race coverage' the camera will follow the action, then switch to an onboard or chase camera to catch the action as needed.

I hope you like . . .

Last edited:
A video that shows a practice race that featured an on-line glitch. One car could not see one of the others. See what happened.

And here's the early stages of race 1 in the series.

I picked out interesting moments from the first 12-13 minutes of the race. This shows how good and clean the racing is.

Cool vids man, like the edit work.

It reminded me totally of my old series. I've checked out your guys' thread and know you all are having a heap, lol, of fun.

Here's our first race at Fuji for comparison I guess. I just thought you might find it interesting.

It's the whole race with me working the camera in-game. Pretty exciting fights covered through out the 45 minute run:

^^^ Yeah thanks for the remarks and the vid.

I ended up watching quite a bit of it.

I had found your thread a while back, when I did a search for IS-F setups. From the replay looks like you had some good racing.

The IS-F a really good car, brings out the best and worst of your driving style. By that I mean that I've really had to lift my game to get a good drive out of the car.

My Video of the latest round of the Aus / NZ Lexus IS-F RM series

Round 2 Tokyo (Reverse):

There was a couple of really good battles in this race. A long drawn out 3 way fight at the head of the field. Which didn't end to well for some :nervous:

Plus some other good fights and good driving throughout the whole field.

I did my best to capture this with a TV coverage feel.

Back