Mid-Field Raceway Lap Times For 716 Cars!

Looks like there's only 13 days until I start a new thread for GT Sport. Since the official car list came out today, I picked out the cars I will be testing. My rules are that they must be real cars that you can, or will be able to, purchase from a dealership and drive on public roads.

Here are all 43 of them:

N 100
Mazda Roadster S (ND)
Toyota S-FR

N 200
Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport
BMW i3
Citroën DS3 Racing
Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L Package
Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport
Peugeot RCZ GT Line
Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy
Toyota 86 GT
Volkswagen Golf VII GTI

N 300
Audi TTS Coupé
Ford Focus ST
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy
Subaru WRX STI Type S

N 400
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S
BMW M4 Coupé
Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 4MATIC

N 500
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7)
Jaguar F-type R Coupé
Lexus LC500
Lexus RC F
Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT S
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)

N 600
Dodge Viper GTS
Ferrari 458 Italia
Honda NSX
Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R Premium Edition

N 700
Dodge Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
McLaren 650S Coupe

N 800
Aston Martin One-77
Lamborghini Veneno

N 1000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Ferrari LaFerrari

I will be starting from N 100 and working towards N 1000 at a pace of one car per week. I don't want to have to come back to a car and try to do better. 7 days should be enough to squeeze all the time I can out of each one.

I believe the track will be Suzuka Circuit. This is going to be fun! I hope all you guys who followed this thread will join me on my next journey!

Hey! Long time since you posted any time-attack lap time. Glad to see you back!

My proposition is that you test the cars in Interlagos. Suzuka is one of my favourites alongside Spa, Monaco, Laguna Seca and a few more for sure but Interlagos is epic also.

I think I'm going to wait until 2018 to start the trials. PD keeps updating the handling. I've also reconsidered the track selection. In the interest of saving time, I'm going to test at Suzuka East. I've done some pre-trials already and I like how short the lap times are. The stock Nissan GT-R can do it in under 1 minute. I've tested the Toyota S-FR and it can do 1:08 or better.

Well guys, I finally got a wheel (T300 RS Ferrari and Playseat Challenge) and just ran 10 laps in a MX-5 to get familiar with it. I saved my best lap replay from when I used my DS3 before the 1.06 update, and my new best lap is 4 whole entire seconds faster. Not sure how much of that has to do with the update and how much is thanks to the wheel, but still that's amazing. Wish I had this when I tested all of these 700+ cars :(

Well guys, I finally got a wheel (T300 RS Ferrari and Playseat Challenge) and just ran 10 laps in a MX-5 to get familiar with it. I saved my best lap replay from when I used my DS3 before the 1.06 update, and my new best lap is 4 whole entire seconds faster. Not sure how much of that has to do with the update and how much is thanks to the wheel, but still that's amazing. Wish I had this when I tested all of these 700+ cars :(
Surely most of the time improvement has to do with the change in the physics model of GT6 with the 1.06 patch. Also, 1-2 secs comes from the T300RS since MX5 is playful and the feedback helps a lot to not overdrive when pushing on the limit or over that. Have fun using that!

This was a great effort - good to know you will be carrying on with GTS. :cheers:
A great reference thread, deserving of being pinned for players who continue to play GT6. 👍

Thanks. I am sometimes amazed that I spent so many hours on this project. 700 cars is quite a lot!

I'm already at 70 cars tested in GT Sport, although only 8 of them have my seal of approval so far.

Link to that thread is in my signature. I hope you'll check it out :)

Its a new lap record!
Midfield crx listed stats

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615_022714_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615_022714_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
Back