[MOD] - Gran Turismo Revival [WIP]

• Thread starter Rzeractor
  • 30 comments
Greetings! Wow, what a hiatus it has been, apologies to everybody who had been testing my mod and providing crucial feedback.
It has been quite some time since, and I wanted to give everybody an update.

After recognizing other modders have integrated many races similar to what I started out with on GT2, more specifically a plethora from Gran Turismo 1, 3 and 5, I have decided to merge changes with my mod into these as a base.

what that means for the user is you will get the best of both worlds, along with features I will also introduce.

My mod from now-on, will be based off Performance Mod v1.0 and improving things on-top

So you will require:
Code:
GT6 Spec II
    Customise Mod v.7
        Performance Mod v.9
            Performance Mod 1.0

These modders have added a plethora of content to GT6 already, including races from GT1, 3 and even 5 and Sport.

Forthcoming features:

• All my GT2 races will be in their own folder from now-on
  • All races will use fuel usage, tyre wear and heavy damage (you will need to pit to repair)
  • New and improved endurances (a combination of 1-2 hour events and even some seasons of the World Endurance Championship)
  • AI given one or two tiers up for tyre choice & some power upgrades to create a more challenging race
  • Events that utilize rolling starts with higher-powered cars/events will be in closer formation
  • Grid starts spread out
  • A plethora of one-make & 'car feature' races to be added (BMW ///M Cup, V10-only, Super Saloons, and my personal favourite: 'Beat the Supercar with your beater' Challenges
And the big two - different & random prize cars rewarded

And experimental engine swaps!
Gran Turismo®6.png

Some text placeholders need to be fixed, but here is a Stingray with a Chevelle 454 swap, and tuning can still be performed on top. PP is calculated automatically.

By all means, I am taking requests for engine swaps you want to see, or events you want to race.

Back