Most Rollovers in a crash? I think so. (787B)

• Thread starter ugabugaz
  • 10 comments
ugabugaz
So I was doing a seasonal in me Mazda 787B and well I was largely being careless and just driving all over the place. I hit the raised ramp thingy and that sends me car flying at well over 170mph. I think, eh, been there, done that. Thing is, the car doesn't stop, or for that matter right itself over...

GT5 sure has some great crash physics ;)

My gosh the rollower physics are awful. Luckily I never roll over.

The driver's reactions to the impacts are quite alright though.

Once and it wasn't on purpose. I was in my RX7 on one of those generated maps and i'll rolled like twice while racing other A.I.'s.

I rolled once when I overcooked a corner and ended up going sideways into a gravel trap and the car dug into the gravel and done several rolls. I thought it was pretty realistic :)

ugabugaz
So I was doing a seasonal in me Mazda 787B and well I was largely being careless and just driving all over the place. I hit the raised ramp thingy and that sends me car flying at well over 170mph. I think, eh, been there, done that. Thing is, the car doesn't stop, or for that matter right itself over...

GT5 sure has some great crash physics ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKHztgg5MlE">YouTube Link</a>

Pffft I can do that in my sleep. No really I was playing at like 2:30 in the morning and I fell asleep, woke up about 5min later when the ffb went crazy watched the replay and my car (c60 hybride) flipped at least 4 times

Did something similar in my Furai, though not as energetic.

What's the music on your clip? Tried Shazam on my droid and couldn't tag it, and I feel the need to add that to my playlist.........👍

Back