Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,373 comments
He wasn't seriously injured but DAMN.

threewheelercrash.jpg

Maybe if he was going 150mph or something, but that's like ten a penny stuff when watching anything bike/ATV related.

Welcome to WTCC everybody! What a farce (not that I expected anything else, but now everything about it irritates the hell out of me).

Great work by the director there, nobody wants to see the team boss with hands on his head in the middle of an incident.

Welcome to WTCC everybody! What a farce (not that I expected anything else, but now everything about it irritates the hell out of me).

I've been feeling that way since 2010 mate.. Haha! I really thought WTCC would be much better with the new regs but not.

The Jaafar and Sorensen crash was seriously awful and could've gone worse. But I just don't understand why Sorensen strongly put the blame on Jaafar when it was obvious that Sorensen was at fault. It reminds me of this..

I'd say the problem is moreso the circuit than anything else. Marrakech and Macau are always the most chaotic races. The next round at Paul Ricard should be better.

That was an epic start!

It's interesting that Alex's page on the Blancpain official site states...

Known for his rocket-like race starts, Alex has been a key member of the GT Academy team since Day One. He provides the graduates with invaluable guidance thanks to his extensive racing experience. Often the first – and most important – team-mate to the winners of GT Academy.

Somewhere this is on film :lol:

Again, no one seriously hurt. In fact I just saw on of them on video not too long ago. :D Collided mid air.

hart,white.jpg

Back