My Race Idiot Account has ceased to post.

• Thread starter MistaY
  • 17 comments

MistaY

(Banned)
Yes this is me Race Idiot.

Im having trouble with my Race Idiot account. It is refusing to post and it just comes up with the "wait 30 seconds" message, this also happens with PM`s as well. I tried clearing my internet cache, I even changed computer and I still get the same problem.

Could someone please help me out here.

Thanks

Race Idiot.

Sorry somehow the problem has ironed itself out.

I think F1man was having the same problem?
Something to do with the name change perhaps?

Why don't people just keep the same name? Name changes cause confusion and arguments for the most part. You were satisfied when you made your name so just keep it.

Yeah I was satified with it for about 5 mins. Then I was "what the hell was I thinking? why did I spell Y2TUSCAN in all capitals?"

I wouldve changed it sooner but I didnt know if I could/was able.

Im having trouble with my Race Idiot account. It is refusing to post and it just comes up with the "wait 30 seconds" message, this also happens with PM`s as well. I tried clearing my internet cache, I even changed computer and I still get the same problem.
Were you logged out of your account when you cleared your cache and deleted your cookies?

Something to do with the name change perhaps?
Yes, this is a side-effect of that.

Same here WTF!?!?!?!?
I am going to assume that your problem is not occuring any longer, because you are obviously posting messages and sending PM's...

Yes because I had to log back in again, but its ok now anyway it started working again after a while. Do you know what caused that to happen anyway?

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Yes because I had to log back in again, but its ok now anyway it started working again after a while. Do you know what caused that to happen anyway?
It's almost definitely the change of your username that caused some sort of problem in the sessions table or something, but I can't put a finger on any definite cause.

Oh ok :)

Have any other people had this problem who have changed their names Zero, Mr P perhaps?

Anyway thanks for replying oh and for changing my name (I forgot to thank you) even though allot of people have been giving me flack about it.

You know I don't think it had anything to do with name changes, because I had the same problem too last night, I couldn't post :confused:

But I can now, so I'm not complaining or anything, just letting you know :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Were you logged out of your account when you cleared your cache and deleted your cookies?

Yes, this is a side-effect of that.

I am going to assume that your problem is not occuring any longer, because you are obviously posting messages and sending PM's...

Yeah,About 15 minutes after sending you a PM it started working. :)

Back