Ncr invitational street series

• Thread starter nochance09
  • 143 comments
Hi guys, thanks for all who rocked up. Was a bummer of a night network wise, with heaps of problems. Bad luck to manoc and swim for your problems and not being able to finish. Lag was a big issue and mucked up plenty of guys races up. From what I've been told its been bad all week. Pitty think it would have been a cracking night of racing. Hopefully everyone had a few good races. Points even though bit unfair with the issues where.
emu 95
hatfield 91
tim 82
sean 79
fewzo 78
luke 77
gary 67

big thanks to gary who ended up doing the room for us.

Points were pretty close.

I can think of a few moments where I could've had you emu!!

High speed ring I had the run on you but luke was on the inside so I couldn't get alongside without giving you a push thereby increasing your speed.

Autumn Ring I had the wrong tires on haha

Finally the spin early on in the MP4 at nur GP/F cost me as I was fine on worn tires and reckon I could've had more points there.

Good racing all up besides the lag though.

Also, whenever I race, sean's car always looks a bit skittish, but nothing to worry about, but on his sub account, he was smooth as.

ok guys. a change is coming this weekend!!
there has been talk about shorter races so from this weekend the name of the name series will be changed to the wacky races. and will be teamed base. all so you need to pick from the wacky races teams. i.e. the slag brothers car number 1, no chance and rager73. more info to come. so sunday i will finalise this current series and fix the new one thank you for your patience.

what's this the slag bros talk about name calling at its best. I wanted to be dastardly deeds and you Mr rager would have been my pet smutly lol

sometime life's just not fair Mr auts

Indeed, I thought Greg was a mate... He probably cheated to win this competition I've decided. Went around talking behind peoples backs putting them off their game and such

Indeed, I thought Greg was a mate... He probably cheated to win this competition I've decided. Went around talking behind peoples backs putting them off their game and such

just trying to fire you up auts so you come back quicker. just hanging it on you. have ya on my team any day:tup:

I dost think he has ever said anything behind my back Mr auts, but I must admitt I get awfully nervous when he is there lmfao

I dost think he has ever said anything behind my back Mr auts, but I must admitt I get awfully nervous when he is there lmfao

I got so used to Emu being behind me (on the track) that it doesn't worry me much anymore :P

Sergeant Blast in the Army Surplus Special #6 reporting for duty. Now where is my Private Meekly??

I have come up with the ideas for next Saturday's Wacky Races.

I will send them to Rager when he send me his email address.

Here is all the info your gonna get, the race titles!

8 Degrees of Separation
Dirty Alice
Leading with the Rear
Slippery Sally
Clean Stream
Spirited Away

I have come up with the ideas for next Saturday's Wacky Races.

I will send them to Rager when he send me his email address.

Here is all the info your gonna get, the race titles!

8 Degrees of Separation
Dirty Alice
Leading with the Rear
Slippery Sally
Clean Stream
Spirited Away

Sorry hatman, last night with the kids for a week. Wife and myself heading away on a holiday. Hope you all have a great night.

Hi guy's would like to see you all there this Saturday night. Hat has a great race night planed.

Back