Ncr racing league

• Thread starter nochance09
  • 886 comments
My fav shade is "Passionate Pink" available with the purchase of a Lexus LFA. I'm trying to think of a suitable comeback, but after the onslaught it is rather difficult. So I will resort to type and tell all you to "Shuddup owh, smash uz!".

So... Pink it is..!

My fav shade is "Passionate Pink" available with the purchase of a Lexus LFA. I'm trying to think of a suitable comeback, but after the onslaught it is rather difficult. So I will resort to type and tell all you to "Shuddup owh, smash uz!".

Ok, pink all round...!

it's ok Mr auts I have your comeback. the producers of brokeback mt are making a squeal. it's shows the story of two truck drivers forced to drive 2up together from Perth to Brisbane. it shows how the relationship forms and is call Brokeback 2. driving it home lol. does that work

Was happy to sit at the back in race 1 with the intention of a better result for race 2 due to race 1 being my practice. Only it never happened due to the massive incident at turn 5. For the third time my time felt wasted. doing lap after lap with no one to race against is mind numbing and not why I race these "championship races". I too wathced the replay and come to a different conclusion than tim. Not to cause arguement or fall out with anyone. These dives into corners have to stop. I watched from 4 peoples race feiw and came to the same conclusion. the reason rager had nowhere to go is simply because there was nowhere to go. If a car infront is turning into a corner, the car inside must either be there first or second. if first then its your corner, if second then its not, and you have to adjust your line/speed to componsate.
Any other race i will shut up and put up. But after the third time of staying up till 04;00 to race with the best group of racers i have met on gt5, i have been wiped out and felt like I had totaly wasted my time.
You'll probably be glad to here that i'll be missing these early races in future. I won't, but I have to.
Please dont anyone be offended as I really enjoy racing you guy's and hope to carry on doing so in the future.

the main reason for the change to the format is to mix it up a bit, and I guess the results on Sunday prove it works. after my stuff up in race 1 in basically had to do 2 reverse grid races and loved it. trying to work my way back through was a great challenge and managed to do it with out wiping either myself or anyone else out lol. reverse grid is not easy for anyone, but it's a challenge and a chance for everyone. all I ask is every driver is mindful of Their actions and it is important we all give racing room. if anyone had a major complaint from the second race it would have to be either fewzo who left room and still found himself on a wall or auts who was dombdived and taken out, yet I here nothing from either. and lets face it, its just a race for fun

Stick with us Sean! We love having you with us, it's just unfortunate you've had a few bad runs. I never looked to close at what happened, my only memory is of having to run the gauntlet of many cars sideways on the back straight. At the end of the day we are in it for the fun of it and to grow our skills together. I for one think I've gotten quicker since joining this series, looking forward to showing my stuff in the ZR1s :D

yeh Sean i know how you feel mate, running on your own is as boring as bat****, but you have to take the good with the bad. It would be worse for you being so early too, but I'm sure we would all hate to see you go mate! When it happens to me it is usually my own fault as i have the attention span of a.....oh look there's a rabbit....sorry, where was i, oh yeh attention span of a gnat, so go again i say! Race you soon!

2pm this Sunday gentlemen. please be very careful approaching turn 1 at the start of each race to avoid collisions. good luck and see you there. don't forget to show your pink bits for Mr auts

2pm this Sunday gentlemen. please be very careful approaching turn 1 at the start of each race to avoid collisions. good luck and see you there. don't forget to show your pink bits for Mr auts

Cracking set of races this weekend. Everyone's pace is up and the upcoming series with the ZR1 should be awesome.

Qualifying should be nuts with the ZR1 having higher downforce the controller boys should be able to floor it earlier.

lap times race 1 indy
medium
emu 131.804
vh 132.302
clint 132.332
rx 132.588
luke 132.837
fewzo 133.167
frutti 133.478
chance 133.601

soft
chance 131.418

for some stupid reason my ps3 has lost race 2 and mr emu will post these times when he has a chance thanks

race 1 had to avoid an incident and went to the back and had to fight back through. had mr emu hanging off me for a while and ended in a cracking battle with mr vh. race 2 was doing fine but after and incident between vh and rx i lost time and the draft of the lead pack so got run down by a flying mr frutti on softs. great racing and really looking forward to next week as we get to start all over and go again

Hi guys, top racing today.
Race 2 lap times
Mediums
emu 131.737
chance 132.672
luke 132.687
clint 132.745
vh 132.894
frutti 132.900
rx 133.154
fewzo 133.398

softs
clint 130.894
luke 131.036
emu 131.156
rx 131.272
fewzo 131.496
frutti 131.962
vh 131.962
rager 133.142

sorry rager didn't get your medium time as you pitted lap 1.

Hey fellas , Got my new race room setup, dusted off the wheel and went looking for the GT6 demo. Stuffed if I can find it. Have you guys downloaded it? if so , any help on where I can locate it ? cheers

Mr fulch it is in the PlayStation store under gt academy 13 gt6 demo. we can play but not enter which really sucks cause I think there taking the top 40000 drivers so I just qualify lol

Thanks for your reply chance , for me its just not there. I have searched all demos , racing demos , simulation demos , GT , GT6 , GT academy , academy. Its just not there :(

Back