Need GT5 Suits/Helmets

• Thread starter DHNate
  • 11 comments
United States
Olympia, WA
DHNate7
I recently had to format my PS3 and lost all my suits and cars, if anyone has some spare suits/helmets they don't need I would really appreciate it if they could give me a few spares.
Thanks!
PSN- Young___Nate

Wrap-22, Aqua 30, Scorpion-01, Trainee-30, Waver-26, Mistral-34, Checkered-17, Bicolor I-31, Carbon-01, Reinforced-01, Glitter-12, Chopper-25, Downforce-10, Foehn-11, Blaze-03, Intersection-14, Titan-20, Spiral-29, Ripple-05, Double Stripe Pro-05, Striker-32, Back Vision-09, Back Vision-33, Divider-12, Divider-19, Divider-27, Fast Rain-09, Wonderland-14, Reinforced-23, Gravity-08, Gravity-17, Downforce-16, Glitter-13, Wrap-34, Selene-09, Selene-12, Granito-19, Petter Solberg sent

@DHNate FR sent (to the guy with _x3 :confused:).

But I strongly suggest you create separate threads listing the missing items otherwise your inbox will be full of dups and you may miss completion by the time the servers are shut-down. It's also a good idea to keep your lists updated.

Reactions: et_
@DHNate FR sent (to the guy with _x3 :confused:).

But I strongly suggest you create separate threads listing the missing items otherwise your inbox will be full of dups and you may miss completion by the time the servers are shut-down. It's also a good idea to keep your lists updated.

I just restarted, I am not trying to finish any sets and I don't mind any dupes :D
Just need a few suits before the servers shut down :lol:
(Plus I might actually WANT dupes because then my B-Spec team can have matching suits) ;)

Thanks to everyone who sent me items :bowdown:

Probably gonna get GT6 soon so see you guys out there :gtpflag:

Oh, Sorry about my inbox being full. :crazy:

Will accept it all tomorrow. :sly:

And again, Thanks to everyone who helped me out! :D

Oh, Sorry about my inbox being full. :crazy:

Will accept it all tomorrow. :sly:

And again, Thanks to everyone who helped me out! :D
Your inbox will always be full when @Wantok is involved.
I learned that the hard way.:lol:

Oh, and send a FR to "et_gt5_92" and "et_gt5_money". I'll pop some stuff over when I can;)

Back