need help dragging ask here ill do any car

United States
United States
fbm418
need help tuning a car for 1/4 mile drag at indy ask here i will not give full tunes but i will help also i have 2 accounts fb418 and sabercodered so if you wanna race message me on there

Last edited:
Shifter Kart 125 please. Actually being serious, that is probably one of my favorite vehicles in the game! I am just not to good at drag tuning.

Shifter Kart 125 please. Actually being serious, that is probably one of my favorite vehicles in the game! I am just not to good at drag tuning.
I have made a tune for this in the past I'll try to find it since I don't run it anymore so you
can just have and don't worry of your not to good at tuning yet it takes time

10 sec Prius.

I CHALLENGE YOU.
Kinda hard to tune a Prius considering the fact that that you can't tune the transmission and only the suspension but challenge accepted...

Last edited by a moderator:
@jezboosted, this was in July. :D

I think my time will stand just due to the fact that I have hours upon hours of seat time in the Shifter Kart. I posted that before I ever tried to tune it because we didn't have speedtest yet. :lol:

I think my time will stand just due to the fact that I have hours upon hours of seat time in the Shifter Kart. I posted that before I ever tried to tune it because we didn't have speedtest yet. :lol:
Hahahaha yeah sorry bout that man haven't been on gt6 in over 5 months so haha

LMFAO I didn't even look at the dates.

Back