New Ferrari to come 12th February

• Thread starter dacc10
  • 38 comments
It's actually not that bad after all, if I don't see it face-to-face. And the increase in some of the performance figures is pretty impressive.

As expected, it looks stunning in the flesh.
eqv5v7.jpg

2qs4f2a.jpg

My only "issue" with it was wondering were I'd seen the front of this car before, design cue-wise. And it hit me that areas such as the lower air vents or the long, sweeping lines of the quarter panels by the shields are heavily inspired by the FF. But, in this age where the front end of your car basically represents the image of your brand, it shouldn't be surprising I guess. Just strange as most Ferraris sold in their respective eras generally keep unique design cues to themselves.

Last edited:
Was never a fan of the Cali, always thought it looked a bit fat and bulgy, in part due to the retractable hardtop I guess but other makes seem to manage that better (hello Mercedes).

This looks a lot cleaner though, and whilst it won't be my favourite Ferrari by a long way, it probably won't be my least favourite ever either, as was the case with the previous California.

Sounds pretty nice, and it is more powerful than the old V8. I like it.

'Dat reverse drift system too.

I liked the old California even though it was slightly bug eyed, this looks like a nice visual improvement without changing too much.

Back