New IGN Articles (and apology for "advertising" my site...)

Hello everyone,

First of all, I didn't realize that advertising of Xbox racing gaming sites was allowed here...so I apologize for that and won't do it again. ;)

With that said and done, did anyone check out the new article at IGN?

You can click here now to read it if you have not read it!

My comments on the article...

The good news is that nearly half of those vehicles are available from the outset. This is fantastic for players who just want to dive right into Arcade Mode or just want to play against human opponents.

That's great news! :) I am sure these cars that are made available at the beginning will be fully customizable. The first thing I am going to do is, of course, pick my favorite car then race. After that, I am going to edit the exterior paint design. But I'm not sure if that feature is also available from the beginning...I wonder if you have to earn certain decals and designs for your car.

When racing, a percentage of winning is used for maintenance of vehicle. So if you wreck part of a vehicle, you have to fix that part.
I've never seen such a great feature in a game...this is exciting. This will make players think twice before ramming in the back of their opponents. :)

I can't wait to play this game. :D

I like the domestic idea. I am gonna have to beat the game a few times... one for US (maybe... our domestics can be rather lackluster) Italy (oooohh yes) and Japan (S15! weeeee!)

Back