New Scrapped Content Found

• Thread starter rtv190
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
siliconburn
so while i was messing around with some Hybrids in GT5 i was in GT Auto and i found 2 scrapped Racing Modifications in the game,here is the list so far:
Ford Mustang GT 05
Classic Fiat 500 (can't remember which one though)
DeLorean S2 04

Last edited:
so while i was messing around with some Hybrids in GT5 i was in GT Auto and i found 2 scrapped Racing Modifications in the game,here is the list so far:
Ford Mustang GT 05
DeLorean S2 04
Highly skeptical of this. An underused Mustang, a car highly unlikely to get RM'd, and a standard (which makes absolutely zero sense in any way shape or form)? Bearing in mind you've proven to be a less than trusted member at times.

Ford Mustang GT 05
DeLorean S2 04

For proof please show us pictures?

I'm pretty much certain this is clickbait-y lies just to get some attention. I don't think any pics are ever going to come our way.

I will happily get shown otherwise, but for now it just screams lies and attention seeking.

hey why don't you show some respect and be patient i haven't been on the forums the past few days

hey why don't you show some respect and be patient i haven't been on the forums the past few days
I don't get what's disrespectful about wanting proof for something completely illogical that appears to be a bunch of lies?

Funny claims made with no evidence to back it up lol I can see this topic being locked soon

**** this **** i'm tired of you guys constantly being assholes here i'm moving to a different forum

So according to you, people here are being rude because they are asking for proof. Definitely think you are going far overboard with the reaction here. Don't be surprised if the same sort of questions appear on another forum, people like to post BS on the internet so it shouldn't surprise you that people want proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back