New Time and Drift Trials final GT 5 Seasonal event?

United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
With the GT5 online servers shutting down soon, are the RedBull and rally car seasonal events the final new ones?

I did the Red Bull event and have only been able to get silver. Gold is only a couple seconds away, but that's the proverbial mile for the X2010. The time trial leader is extremely fast. He apparently decreased downforce in order to increase speed, but maneuverability gets poor the more you go. The rally car seasonals are great. Just remember to take off all aids possible except maybe anti-lock brakes or the wheels won't rotate properly in the dirt on acceleration and turning. Also, it helps to adjust the LSD in order to turn in and out of the bends properly. Great fun.

Well I thought I'd be first in this event, I've always been good with the fast cars, especially formula cars. but this might just be too fast... I'm still 0.27 from first place and I dont se myself able to shave that time off. maybe 0.15 at best.
dont remember exactly what setup I used, but I think the downforce was 120/128, no ballast, stock shocks and springs, -40/-20 toe, and 3.6/2.2 camber

et_
Well I thought I'd be first in this event, I've always been good with the fast cars, especially formula cars. but this might just be too fast... I'm still 0.27 from first place and I dont se myself able to shave that time off. maybe 0.15 at best.
dont remember exactly what setup I used, but I think the downforce was 120/128, no ballast, stock shocks and springs, -40/-20 toe, and 3.6/2.2 camber
quick elias_johnson your setup was close to mind i had downforce 123/130 no ballest stock shocks and springs/ no toe or camber im also fast in formula cars too m8 redbull 1 of my best im sorry but i wouldnt say you were going to be me very easy as i love the X1 and i do very quick with it
i final time is 46.329

quick elias_johnson your setup was close to mind i had downforce 123/130 no ballest stock shocks and springs/ no toe or camber im also fast in formula cars too m8 redbull 1 of my best im sorry but i wouldnt say you were going to be me very easy as i love the X1 and i do very quick with it
i final time is 46.329
Yeah, you where great with it.:)

et_
Yeah, you where great with it.:)
for all the seasonals you do m8 your much quicker driver than me i dont know how i bet you in the G37 williow springs i got 1st there i could say luck but you do well in all seasonal events i could not bet you in any other seasonals if it was just a random track n car i never use great driving m8 :)

Reactions: et_
Back