NFS:Underground

• Thread starter blc240sx
  • 17 comments
Has anybody played Need for Speed Underground yet ? i think its pretty coo i give it 8 out of ten. so far i'm 65/111 complete i stayed up 25 hours playing the first night that i got it.:mad: Theres so much u can do in that game.Well since i'm far enough does anyone have any cheats or codes for it yet ?

Originally posted by blc240sx
Has anybody played Need for Speed Underground yet ? i think its pretty coo i give it 8 out of ten. so far i'm 65/111 complete i stayed up 25 hours playing the first night that i got it.:mad: Theres so much u can do in that game.Well since i'm far enough does anyone have any cheats or codes for it yet ?

Hey, I give it a 9.5. It does have alot of stuff to do.
Have you tried using the Logitech steering wheel for the game. Its pretty awesome.

it's an awesome game! totally 2 fast 2 furious style!

too bad my computer can BARELY run it.....and I dont' have the cash to buy a copy for PS2

I love how i can win races with my crazy neon....lol

If you watch the videos on the official website they use sounds/music very similar to that the the fast and the furious.
I think its just going to be a ricers dream game.

I thought it was an extremely entertaining game. Very well made, however, it had a hard time holding my intrest once I got the skyline.

3/10 imo...online play is horrible. Too many damn cheaters and even more people that just quit when they're losing. Offline play has absolutely zero replay value to it. combine that with the fact that you are FORCED to rice your car out in order to get style points to unlock stuff... Rent it then get rid of it. Not worth buying at all.

that's what i did:)

rented one copy from hollywood{hate the ppl that work their,but it's a few blocks from my house compared to blockbuster that's on the other side of town} that was vandilzed with a key and wouldn't even get up to the loading screen,then returned it and headed to blockbuster and got a working copy

Back