Nissan GT-R LM Nismo 2015 setting

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 4 comments
shj92922
Hello guys
currently i am testing Nissan GT-R LM Nismo 2015, on daytona 950PP
Car kills front tires, also its handling real hard for me maybe hardest LMP car on game?

any ideas to (setting) to improve car handles

thx
2015-03-03_Geneva_Motor_Show_3410.JPG

That car is only front wheel drive in game, so there are really no settings that make it better to drive, it’s just a dud of a car in game unfortunately.

While I admittingly have not driven this on GT7, my experience with this car in GT6 and GTS is that you basically cannot drive this car like ANY of the LMPs or other GR.1 cars due to its FF nature. With the other cars, you're basically using the rear of the car to turn as you tend to do with most cars since that's where the power comes from. With this, you rely more on the front since that's both where the power AND aero mostly are so you have to adjust your driving. I'm sure many others can explain it better then I can but if you are coming from driving mostly cars where power comes from the rear to this car, you're gonna need to adjust your driving style alot because the finesse to driving an FF car is different to a FR or even an MR car.

Last edited:
Easily one of the worst Gr. 1 cars. I do drive it regularly for fun at 800pp but due to the way PP is affected by downforce settings means that the PP will be extra high to keep more front downforce and less rear to manage understeer.

Back