nooo its over!!

United States
United States
Trying to finish my seasonals to get me a xjr-9 race car and i got kicked out. The servers are down!! I knew it was gonna end but it still hurts... Like when you and ur gf start fighting and she starts talkin about her new guy friend whose so nice and makes her laugh all the time... You kno its over soon but it still stings when you here the words.

Last edited:
DAMN!!! I wanted to do the last online races (to be more precise: SHUFFLE RACES) and Its already over!! :( :(

Missed some stuff, too, at the last moment. :ouch:

Oh! Well. Goodbye, old girl . . . and thanks for all the memories. It was a blast, and unforgettable.
And a quick thanks to all the great players I had fun with online. 👍

I remember i saved up for so long to get an enzo, finally got it, threw sport softs on it and raced at monza for a seasonal. I was all over the track n i almost spun out on the first sweeping curve on every lap. I couldnt believe how tail happy she was and how it just wanted to stay horizontal the whole race. This couldnt be i thought, is it really this hard to drive in real life?? How can they get the beloved enzo wrong.. i sucked it up and still finished the race, and actually kept it on the track and babied her to finish like 4th... Went to go throw a tune on it after the race and realized i only bought softs for the front. I then put the right tires on the back and tore monza up with a vengance for the next race.... Memories

LOOOOOOTS of great times were had with GT5 before and after it came out.
i remember month before the release of the game I would watch the 458 Italia debut Gran Turismo trailer every single night. I remember when they announced the E3 trailer and at the end it says November 4 2010 I got shivers after evryone in the audience was hooraying. I remember waking up in the morning, putting on my Ferrari jacket and hat and going to gamestop to grab the game. I remember buckling up the collectors edition to my seatbelt in the car. I remember everything about this game and it's quite arguably one of the most memorable games of all time for me (along with Diablo 2 on PC).

I have more hours in this game than any other PS3 game. RIP GT5! you will never be forgotten and thanks for the memories!

Rest In Peace Ferrari F1. I clocked a lot of miles in the F2007. I plan on keeping GT5 just to drive the ferrari every now and then. I wish I could've had one more race on cote d azur... only one other driver was able to keep up with my 1.06's there.

RIP GT5. I remember racing 620pp street cars every night after work. I had relocated cities and had very few friends at the time, GT5 got me through. All those km's, all those good times.

The people I met... We are now the best of buddies and call each other on the phone even though we are in different countries.

I won`t update and download last patch. Makes me think my GT5 still works completely. :lol:

It doesn't change the appearance of the interface, so you will not notice any differences...
Can you tell me if you can still access the museum section?

It is probably reasonable to conclude that everything we enjoyed in GT5, and that was left out in GT6 (trading, shuffle, etc, etc) will all insidiously now appear in GT6.

We will be spoon-fed, of course; the usual marketing gimmicks that will hold consumer interest.

As well . . . players who ignored GT6 and concentrated on GT5 will now be gradually drifting, okay, alright, not drifting, racing, well, moseying, anyway, into GT6.

Rest In Peace Ferrari F1. I clocked a lot of miles in the F2007. I plan on keeping GT5 just to drive the ferrari every now and then. I wish I could've had one more race on cote d azur... only one other driver was able to keep up with my 1.06's there.
I love that car, so much better than the 97t.. It would fit nicely in gt6 tho, no idea why they dropped it.

Hmmm.... Looks like I have to say farewell to GT5 and give my disc of GT5 away to a close friend who owns a PS3.

RIP GT5. I remember racing 620pp street cars every night after work. I had relocated cities and had very few friends at the time, GT5 got me through. All those km's, all those good times.

The people I met... We are now the best of buddies and call each other on the phone even though we are in different countries.
Add me SPEEDYJJ

Gt6 feels boring GT5 was exciting it just had this great feel I used to play GT5 everyday no I play gt6 it was boring so I play online drifting,cruising,drag and races in miss GT5 a lot.if I had to choose gt6 for GT5 I will hate myself.

Back