Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the moral of the story is don't trust Canadians right? Or did I miss something? ;)

How is saying one being a Anti-GT fan due to their nationality even remotely funny?... :rolleyes:

I don't think that's what he was saying. I not 100% sure but I think he was listing ways you two are similar because you both happen to be negative about GT and are both Canadian. He was saying it was like having two of you.

Last edited:
I don't think that's what he was saying. I not 100% sure but I think he was listing ways you two are similar because you both happen to be negative about GT and are both Canadian. He was saying it was like having two of you.
Exactly. Thank god someone got it. I dont think it was that hard

So that to him is funny... Sorry but I'm still not buying it. And I'm sure glad I have @IneedSchool in my ignore list, and soon @NixxxoN will be joining him. :sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed we've only been promised "its coming", so that still holds true!

I think Toko should be left to his own devices quite frankly - if he wants to get banned he should go for it.
Why do I want to get banned? I think you and others wants me to get banned. So to prevent that, I'm putting you and those other people in my ignore list.

Good day.

EDIT: Done, I'm not out of the underworld. :D

You know what? Everyone stop this crap. I don't want anyone banned, even Toko and I especially don't want this thread locked just because a few dudes want each other banned. If you want to continue arguing, do it on Skype or something like that but this thread has to go back on topic to the PITSTOP blog.

Wow what is happening to this thread? It got completely to another planet, please come back and discuss about what the thread has been made for. Also, I appreciate PD taking new emplyees, I hope it's true. Isn't it magic to work for the company who made the best race games ever (yes made, you know what I mean, GT4..) :)

I really don't get why I'm getting picked on so much. Maybe in hopes I say something so bad, I get banned. :/
Don't do that, but take my advice. Be more chill, relax, have fun. It's a forum, not a job.👍

So that to him is funny... Sorry but I'm still not buying it. And I'm sure glad I have @IneedSchool in my ignore list, and soon @NixxxoN will be joining him. :sly:
Lol, if you add all the people who have a different opinion than yours on your ignore list, surely then you will view a fantastic forum where everyone agrees with you and you may finally be "happy" :dopey:

I really don't get why I'm getting picked on so much. Maybe in hopes I say something so bad, I get banned. :/
Look on the bright side, if you ever get banned, you will finally get rid of the "turismo" of your name and you will be able to get a new user name such as TokoForza or another similar racing game

You guys don't seem to get Toko... He's not always negative about GT. He gets excited when we get good news just like anyone else, he just swings farther the other way when he gets news he doesn't like. Just wait until the course maker comes out. He'll be as chipper as anyone else.

Leave Toko alone guys.

Me too I'll be crazy excited (unless its so limited like in GT5... really hope NOT)

BTW: Shall we get back on topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back