Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use srf i suppose i never do though
Neither do I, except where it's enforced, or if it accidentally stays on afterwards (bug).

Perceived physics changes are the result of a change somewhere in the feedback loop between the player and the game; that includes the physics itself, the control input and the control processing. Excluding the good old placebo effect.

The Quick Match allows you to quickly participate in heated battles, but at the same time you may find yourself in some dirty racing. The prize award for these races have also been increased, so we expect everyone to drive like a gentleman!
honest_abe.jpg

The Quick Match allows you to quickly participate in heated battles, but at the same time you may find yourself in some dirty racing. The prize award for these races have also been increased, so we expect everyone to drive like a gentleman!

That has to be one of the very first times that PD was actually blunt and honest at the same time. :lol: At least they acknowledge the existence of dirty racers... That's a start.

It would also be nice to receive an award for 1st place after winning.

I won several times but most of the time got 2nd place award. It's ok though - had tons of fun and saved great replays.

Also - I see me getting penalized after being hit on the side.

All in all Laguna event is great, Cape Ring is relaxing fun - because you drive alone as no one is joining :lol: and Suzuka is a mess - they should turn the collision off completely there.

Balancing seems to work 👍

That has to be one of the very first times that PD was actually blunt and honest at the same time. :lol: At least they acknowledge the existence of dirty racers... That's a start.
My only quibble is the "Quick" part. Unless it has gotten a lot better, quick does not describe it at all.
Either way, better than the old way of Online though.

My only quibble is the "Quick" part. Unless it has gotten a lot better, quick does not describe it at all.
Either way, better than the old way of Online though.

Especially now that you have the community feature, which means you can have a far more organized experience than before. Mind you, PD should not ignore the single-player part of the game, that balancing thing could come in handy for career races...

VBR
Monthly report: Blog entries vs questions answered so far = 21 - 1.
VBR
Report for September: Blog entries vs questions answered so far = 24 - 1.
VBR
October Report: Blog entries vs questions answered so far = 25 - 1.
VBR
November Report: Blog entries vs questions answered so far = 26 - 1.

December Report:
Blog entries vs questions answered so far = 32 - 1.

:boggled:

VBR
December Report: Blog entries vs questions answered so far = 32 - 1.

:boggled:

Finally that community/ developer feedback every GT fan wished for 👍

I'm starting to think that PD doesn't really care about customer service. :lol: Who am I kidding...it's obvious that PD doesn't care a lot about customer service. They need to take a few pages out of the LEGO playbook. They have THE BEST customer service I have ever seen.

I'm starting to think that PD doesn't really care about customer service. :lol: Who am I kidding...it's obvious that PD doesn't care a lot about customer service. They need to take a few pages out of the LEGO playbook. They have THE BEST customer service I have ever seen.
GT7 - Polyphony Digital and Lego, together again...for the first time:lol:

"Masato Kawabata who brought up the heat in the 2014 D1GP made a surprise appearance with his Greddy 35RX. The over 1000ps spec is impressive, 'but his experience of having had Mr. Akio Toyoda, the president of the Toyota Motor Corporation in his passenger seat is pretty impressive too'. He wowed the crowds here with billowing white smoke."

At a Nissan event, that is beyond awesome...

In addition to all the GT-R’s, there was the GT-R that won the 2014 Super GT Championship, and the R390 GT1 that was upgraded in GT6
Did they really made this car a semi premium? I never noticed that.

.In addition to all the GT-R’s, there was the GT-R that won the 2014 Super GT Championship, and the R390 GT1 that was upgraded in GT6

I missed something? This GT-R is in GT6?

Did they really made this car a semi premium? I never noticed that.

They overhauled both the road car and race car. They are no longer messy PS2 ports.

Unnecessary hype begins...now

Also, that gif is very settling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back