Online Marketplace For Selling Cars

• Thread starter lankykong
  • 2 comments
Canada
Canada
lankykong5
I'm sure this has been discussed here before but is their any talk of an online marketplace for selling cars? I think it would be pretty cool to be able to sell cars across the GT7 online community. Considering everything is online for the most part I'm kind of shocked we can't do any selling.

Selling cars is impossible because they want you to buy credits with real money. It's very unlikely that it will ever be possible to sell cars in any way in GT7.

Selling cars is impossible because they want you to buy credits with real money. It's very unlikely that it will ever be possible to sell cars in any way in GT7.
Would you not have a marketplace transaction fee were they take a certain amount of credits off the top of the sale. That and if I list a Mini Cooper for example with a certain tuning for a certain track (you can see the car history, fast laps on certain tracks etc) people may be willing to buy credits with micro transactions to buy the car off me. I don't know I think GT can still make money off a online marketplace that I can sell to people around the world. It would be really cool to see what other people would have for sale as well.

Back