Oops we ran into some problems.

• Thread starter Shaun
  • 5 comments

Shaun

Premium
Australia
Vic, Australia
gundalini
I'm trying to add a post to the Show Off Your Latest Purchase thread and for some reason I can't upload a picture.

Just get the message of Oops we ran into some problems, I've tried on both Chrome and Edge on PC and mobile with no luck.
I've had no issues previously uploading any images to GTP so was wondering which end the problem was at.
Any ideas?

Slight update.
I've managed to upload the photos, made a small edit to them on the phone, saved a copy and they uploaded from chrome mobile.

Strange, never had issues previously.

I don't see anything recorded in the logs and everything appears to be operating normally, so it's hard to say. Let me know if you run into any issues again.

I don't see anything recorded in the logs and everything appears to be operating normally, so it's hard to say. Let me know if you run into any issues again.
Ok will do, thanks for checking.
It's all ok now so I've no idea what the issue was. 👍

Could it be that you resumed writing your post after leaving the website on idle for some time, and added the photos after the idling? Sometimes I encounter the same message, and usually it’s resolved by reloading the page, logging into my account again (IIRC this logging-out usually happens if you have the ‘Keep me logged in’ option off), and then continuing to edit and write my post. Another possible situation is that you have your account logged in on more than 1 device, which I may have also done before and encountered the same problem, although I’m less sure.

Neither of these is a huge trouble for me though. 👍

Another possible situation is that you have your account logged in on more than 1 device,
Hmm, this is quite possible as I never log out when on mobile or PC.
If I come across the issue again I'll test it out, thanks for the input 👍

Back