Open Lobby - Issue

• Thread starter cjr3559
  • 6 comments

cjr3559

Premium
United States
Ohio
cjr3559
I've been having issues with online lobbies. Whenever I enter a car and the room has the tuning option disabled, often times I get a message denying my entry even though the car is completely stock. Ultimately I'm working around the issue by going to the car options screen needlessly confirming all of the settings and then re-entering the car.

Is this a known glitch and does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, this has been happening since the 1.09 update, if I recall correctly. Most often it's due to the stock camber and/or toe settings being altered, and since cars bought before the update have the 'old' settings they register as tuned. Usually for me simply looking at the suspension settings is enough to 'clear' the glitch, though sometimes they need to be manually reset to default.

Been doing it to me since December 8th. I usually have to open and close each tab(transmission, drivetrain, ect..)! So annoying!

Usually expanding all the tuning sections and clicking the new 'Reset to Default' option will fix it, but I have had 3 cars so far since 1.09 that this did not fix and I had to sell them. I re-purchased them and then they worked fine.

Yes, it has happened to me, usually it is fixed by resetting to default but a few cars have refused to reset for me meaning I could not use them.

I've been having issues with online lobbies. Whenever I enter a car and the room has the tuning option disabled, often times I get a message denying my entry even though the car is completely stock. Ultimately I'm working around the issue by going to the car options screen needlessly confirming all of the settings and then re-entering the car.

Is this a known glitch and does anyone else have this problem?

Yep, it is a known regular glitch and even when you buy a brand new car sometimes it can't enter a no tuning race.

It is very frustrating trying tell people the tedious procedure for resetting the car to standard when all they want to do is argue it was only just bought prior to joining the lobby :-(

Just another excellent example of the coding prowess of PD ;-)

Back