Orgasm!

Hey Kids,
Need For Speed Underground is wicked!I have almost completed it but it's kinda short and pretty easy to complete even on the hard races the racers are still a bit naff. Anyhow all in all it is a good game if you are planning to buy it nice flashy graphics and high octane racing is always a good combination.By the way did you know that the team who produced the PS2 version for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 also developed Need For Speed Underground :eek: that's why both games are pretty similar to one another. I am currently racing with the Acura RSX with everything on level 3, sticks to the road like glue and can hit speed of up to 160 MPH on the straights all in all the best car for racing in the game.

Peace :cool: :odd:

Originally posted by Monster7
This should be in the Game Reviews section..

No, it should be in that Need for speed underground thread....this isn't a review at all. If it is, it's a **** job.

The Acura RSX is really the best car in that game? An Acura RSX? :odd:

I'm also gonna put this in the Games Review forum. I guess.

:embarrassed: Sorry everyone for misleading everyone I am kinda new to this whole forum post a message thing. It's not a review no it's in the wrong thread and I was just giving my thoughts on the game.
Honda RSX or same car but different name Acura RSX.
Sorry altogether people - Speed

Originally posted by boombexus

You need to go to moderator school Boom. It should be moved to the Need for Speed forum under PC Gaming...along with all the other NFS:U threads.

That surely does sound odd.... Hmmm.. Maybe I should rent it and try it out...

OT: Glad you brought back the Bling avatar Boom.. It rocks 👍

I was thinking the exact same thing while playing this game. I was especially confused when I was driving a perfect race in a fully modded skyline, yet Civics are still able to magically keep up with me!

This is why I play Gran Turismo 3!

Latest Posts

Back