• Thread starter mp10
  • 47 comments
28/10- BMW M Coupe ‘98 for 5 mattes/chromes at your choise
29/10 -MUGEN S2000 ‘00 for 5 mattes/chromes at your choise

deal ? :D

28/10- BMW M Coupe ‘98 for 5 mattes/chromes at your choise
29/10 -MUGEN S2000 ‘00 for 5 mattes/chromes at your choise

deal ? :D

Sounds great but i'm a little busy at the moment; is it ok if we put this on hold for now? i will reserve the cars and dates for you.

What colours are you looking for ?
If you send FR to ZEGOLFMAN i will send 5 free of your choice.

What colours are you looking for ?
If you send FR to ZEGOLFMAN i will send 5 free of your choice.

Thanks a bunch buddy; i think i traded with you before, i would like 2 maziora everest and 3 silver chrome.

Will double check if i still have you on my friends list

Im sure i have those will check in the morning if you send fr to zegolfman.

Im sure i have those will check in the morning if you send fr to zegolfman.

Sorry about the delayed reply; i have been quite busy getting some University work completed, i'll send you a friend request later today as i'm off to bed now. Thanks in advance for the paints.

Sorry about the delayed reply; i have been quite busy getting some University work completed, i'll send you a friend request later today as i'm off to bed now. Thanks in advance for the paints.

I have sent you an FR and i have those paints.

All Sent Enjoy 👍👍

Last edited:
Hi, I have 5 *Gold Chorme*, 5 *Silver Chrome*, 3 *Matt Black (LFA)*, 5 *Matte Dark Green*, 5 *Matte Light Blue*, 5 *Matte Light Silver*, 4 *Matte Silver*, 4 *Matte Purple*, 4 *Matte Yellow*, 5 *Reflex Purple*, interested in some of them? I'd trade for a Speed 12 0/0/0

Hi, I have 5 *Gold Chorme*, 5 *Silver Chrome*, 3 *Matt Black (LFA)*, 5 *Matte Dark Green*, 5 *Matte Light Blue*, 5 *Matte Light Silver*, 4 *Matte Silver*, 4 *Matte Purple*, 4 *Matte Yellow*, 5 *Reflex Purple*, interested in some of them? I'd trade for a Speed 12 0/0/0

10 paints for 1 car? and is the speed 12 in the OCD?

mp10
Sorry buddy; but the CTR2 has gone, is there an other car you would like in the OCD which is around that price or less?

ok mate
I'll pick 270R,10 paints for your 270R.
Is it a deal?

Back