##Pictures with Friends Club## (Getting more out of Photomode!)

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 4 comments

Snaeper

Premium
United States
Phoenix, AZ
GTP_Snaeper
Pictures with Friends Club

I'm going to keep this OP and idea simple for now. This thread is a renewal of an old idea I had that posited the idea of organizing members to take pictures of cars that we wouldn't otherwise be able to achieve using photomode normally (including racing photomode).

Members of the club add and organize with each other at specified times to get together and shoot pictures of cars that the organizer wants. This can be purely for fun ("Lets see your Mustangs"), for a creative intent ("I'm looking for just the right shot"), or for a more mechanical purpose (like using the images for racing series promotional material).

Below are "small-scale" examples of what I'm talking about:

YRmO37B.jpg

AxgamV8.jpg

iYMVvkk.jpg

tEd2PwY.jpg

I've dreamed of the possibilities that become capable with a well-organized group of members posing cars for outstanding pictures, and I'm sure others have too, it's now time to make that possibility a reality. I will do my best to update everyone's event on the OP. I might limit the maximum amount of events to ensure everyone has time to do other things with their life and to ensure there are an adequate amount of members available for each photo shoot, but that's all in the future.

---Current Shoots---

Organizer:
Theme/Request:
Purpose:
Date:
Amount of Members Requested (Min/Max): #/#

Organizer:
Theme/Request:
Purpose:
Date:

Organizer:
Theme/Request:
Purpose:
Date:

Organizer:
Theme/Request:
Purpose:
Date:

Organizer:
Theme/Request:
Purpose:
Date:

---Members---

Last edited:
I would like to to that and search too for someone with i could make some pics (exactly this one with the covered nissan and chevy C7 )

Back