Pikes Peak International Hill Climb...

United States
Colorado Springs
BrainDamagedBudD
The 92nd running of the Pikes Peak Hill Climb got underway this Monday and here is just a quick schedule of the weeks events leading up to race time:

Monday June 23rd Technical Inspection
Tuesday June 24th PPIHC Sanctioned Practice
Wednesday June 25th Practice/Qualifying Day 1
Thursday June 26th Practice/Qualifying Day 2
Friday June 27th Practice/Qualifying Day 3
Saturday June 28th Setup Day
Sunday June 29th Race Day...

Sorry about being late with this info but normally this event occurs closer to the July 4th Weekend and I was not prepared for the advanced start time scheduled this year...

You can follow this link for information about the event and even view the events live for a fee: http://www.ppihc.com/#

PPIHC is the second oldest auto race in American history and the summit of Pike Peak was the inspiration point for the song "America the Beautiful"...If you ever get a chance to get to the summit yourself, HINT-HINT-WINK-WINK PD-KAZ, you would immediately understand why! The view is Second-2-None and with the graphics in the GT series most especially in GT6, I'm sure that PD could do it justice...Please help keep my dream alive to see Pikes Peak in GT6...Vote Early...Vote Often...Vote Now...
:cheers:

Vote for it in the suggestions thread, this doesn't belong in the questions section.

Also, welcome to GTPlanet :gtpflag:

Back