Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ‘16 Appreciation Post

• Thread starter Islaygaz
  • 6 comments
Scotland
Scotland
islaygaz
So I’m having a bit of a Porsche kick at the moment so was having a wee browse in Brand Central and decided to treat myself to the 911 GT3 RS and OMG! this car is phenomena! I don’t remember it being nearly as good in GT Sport! Took it to Spa to do the Porsche challenge race and it was such an easy win!!

I have one tuned to replicate the Porsche GT3 cup car it’s got special parts on it so it sounds extra raw. It’s a monster on the nords.

So I’m having a bit of a Porsche kick at the moment so was having a wee browse in Brand Central and decided to treat myself to the 911 GT3 RS and OMG! this car is phenomena! I don’t remember it being nearly as good in GT Sport! Took it to Spa to do the Porsche challenge race and it was such an easy win!!
It's a beast in GT Sport, hated in road car lobbies even.

In GT7, it can still run rings around hypercars with a good tune.

This car was the staple of a Cup series I ran for 3 seasons. Cars were open for tuning, and had 2 skill level classes: Platinum which raced on a rh compound tire, and Gold running on rm tires. Made for some epic battles.

Here's an example of some of our racing and one of the many battles in this series.

Was some great racing.

Last edited:
20830125469342622.jpg
Great for ditching the cops.
Did wonder why no one had mentioned this love mine, abit useless competitively as the fuel economy is pants

I recently bought this car took it to road atlanta for a few laps and at the end of the first lap I said (Wow that was fun) The handling and feel just blew me away ended up doing around 15 laps.

Great car indeed.

Back