Premium outta nowhere

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
uhm, I'm not quite sure what happened. I didn't log in these past few weeks, I only logged in again just now and what the hell happened to my profile :odd: I only noticed it just when I was editing a post.

I most certainly don't remember availing Premium membership. I was still planning on it, still have to create a PayPal account to pay for it, then suddenly *boom* there's the yellow tab indicating that I'm a Premium member. :odd::odd:

I dunno if Jordan mistakenly granted me Premium that was supposed to be for someone else, or if I was anonymously gifted Premium. If it's the former, then it clearly needs to be fixed. If it's the latter, then thank you, I guess? Your generosity has made me speechless? Is this supposed to be a Christmas gift or something? :cheers::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
yeah that's what I meant, anonymous. Not random. Crap, I need to get my English straight. :dunce:

Well he did say the future has a gift for you, or something to that effect, did he not? ;)

*goes back to my other thread* oh 🤬, so that's what he meant by that.

I bought it for you. I usually buy it for someone this time of year. Just happened to be you this year. Enjoy!

so this is a yearly thing for you? Why? That said, thanks man. I dunno what else to say. Really. :eek::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

so this is a yearly thing for you?
Yeah. It's my way of giving back to the community and helping Jordan. I usually do a random one during the year also.
I remember seeing you around in the GT sections. When I saw your other thread I was like, hummm. I'll help him. Sorry about the encrypted message lol!

Enjoy the New Year, the new name and the Infield. :cheers: Welcome to the wild side.:sly:

*goes back to my other thread* oh 🤬, so that's what he meant by that.

so this is a yearly thing for you? Why? That said, thanks man. I dunno what else to say. Really. :eek::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Just in case you did not know, a PM to Jordan will get your name changed. 👍

Just in case you did not know, a PM to Jordan will get your name changed. 👍

yeah I know, will do that over on the weekend. 👍

Yeah. It's my way of giving back to the community and helping Jordan. I usually do a random one during the year also.

you sir, have a lot of money to burn :D

I remember seeing you around in the GT sections. When I saw your other thread I was like, hummm. I'll help him. Sorry about the encrypted message lol!

I actually have been around in this forum since 2007. Met lots of good people, and most recently bad people back in the GT5 days.
Enjoy the New Year, the new name and the Infield. :cheers: Welcome to the wild side.:sly:

:cheers::cheers::gtpflag:

Back